User Pick ATC Schedule • 21-27 May18

IT’S TIME TO REVEAL THE COMMUNITY’S ATC SCHEDULE OF CHOICE!

Thank you so much to all who participated. We had an incredible 87 schedule submissions which we narrowed down to 25 for an intense round of votes. The top 10 submissions then moved forward with an amazing 469 votes to determine our winner!

AND THE WINNER WITH 19% OF THE VOTES IS...

DEERCRUSHER

IFATC%20Schedule

Region changes will occur around 0600Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

THE FOLLOWING AIRPORTS ARE FEATURED AND SHOULD REMAIN OPEN TO THE MAX EXTENT POSSIBLE:

• Monday - LIEE, LIRF, LLBG, LHBP
  • Tuesday - YPPH, YBBN, NZAA, NZQN
  • Wednesday - KBAD, KVAD, KMCF, KCHS (all military tankers, props, jets)
  • Thursday - NTAA, NFFN, NFTF, NTTB (Lots of small airports)
  • Friday Night Flight (FNF)
  • Saturday - FACT, OMDB, FMMI, HUEN
  • Sunday - PHNL, KSEA, KPDX, KSFO (all airlines that fly to Hawaii)

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

79 Likes

Congratulations!! Although I didn’t personally vote for this one, it still looks like a great schedule! Will have fun flying to those military bases on Weds!!

9 Likes

A little confused…does it start today, being that it is Sunday, or are we still going off the previous schedule?

1 Like

Nope, as the note says it will start on Monday. @DeerCrusher had to be different and start his on Sunday 🙄

21 Likes

Awe wish KBUF would’ve gotten featured in the winner :/ Congrats @DeerCrusher

Now this is an awesome schedule. Bravo!!

1 Like

Congrats to @DeerCrusher, the schedule looks good :)
Looking forward to Fly Emirates again on Saturday, haven’t visited Dubai in quite some time now.

I still call this election rigged… 😒

13 Likes

Most losers do. 😜 #toosoon?

24 Likes

Next Time, maybe next time 😂
At least i got picked out to be in the Top 25, good enough for a first time. Fair Play 🙂

2 Likes

My worst nightmare! Only kind of XD

The région where KSTL is would not be served on Saturday. Also, no KSJC but had to be KSFO?!

Whatevs. Congrats, @DeerCrusher! Nice to see airports I do not know served on Wednesday.

That should have disqualified it…I jest. This s a really good schedule.

I know, I know, but technically Sunday is Day 1 of every week so… I’ll leave it at that. But for the sake of consistency I updated the photo so that it shows Monday at the top of the list for all of those OCD’ers out there. 😜

10 Likes

Thank you…wait was that a compliment? 🧐

It depends on who you ask. I personally call Monday the first day of the week but Sunday is the original first day of the week according to the Hebrew calendars and traditional Christian calendars but Monday is the beginning of a new week according to the International Organization for Standardization ISO 8601.

Sunday is the first week of the day in Canada, United States, India, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Israel, South Africa, most of Latin America.

Monday is Nr. 1 in EU and most of other European countries, most of Asia and Oceania.

Saturday marks the start of a new week in… Much of the Middle East, not the whole region but most of it.

3 Likes

…way too much work. But interesting history lesson. I’ve heard of this Sunday Monday first day debate. Thanks for putting your input in. Now that I think about it, I don’t care either way as long as there is an airport I can control 😃

1 Like

Deer has provided us with an updated map beginning on Monday. Topic is updated and we can all sleep tonight. Thanks! 👌🏻

3 Likes

It’s rigged. 😂😂😂

Congrats on the sched @DeerCrusher

1 Like

Hi, i have a schedule for the week after to propose, please would you like to tell me how can i participate?

The submissions have already closed though we may do this again in the future. I will continue independently making these in the future. Thanks!

2 Likes