User of the month :)

So I was looking through my notifications on my profile and I have been granted User of the month :D So thank you everyone for supporting me and being nice too me. I also want to be thankful for being nice to you guys too. Thanks IFC community so much 😊

29 Likes

Congrats! Thanks for being a positive and contributive member of our community!

8 Likes

I didn’t know that was thing! Lol. Congrats Clap-Clap!

8 Likes

Congratulations! User of the month is actually quite difficult to get! Especially on our vast community! Since it’s only for when you’re on your first month here. I think only 2 a month who are new get this.

6 Likes

Congrats my friend!!

1 Like

Jeez, after looking at your stats, I’m not surprised. You made your account just over 2 weeks ago and you’ve got that on your first month! 👏 👏

4 Likes

It is only granted to 2 new users per month, I need to know who’s the other.

3 Likes

@Red5 is the other guy.

1 Like

Congratulations:)

1 Like

Is there an award for user of the month that includes everyone and not just new users?

1 Like

Blimey! Well done! I didn’t even know that was a thing!

I must say, well deserved.

1 Like

Congrats, man! And welcome to the IF community

1 Like

No :( Maybe @MishaCamp can make one for us ;)

1 Like

Well done!

1 Like

I mean, I would like that.

2 Likes

Awesome! Congrats on this achievement and continue the positivity on the IFC :D

1 Like

Thank you everyone :)

Congrats, @ViperSlam! Didn’t know this was a thing, but seems cool. Congrats once again!

1 Like

Congratz man :)

1 Like

This is the first time in years that a new user hasn’t been a member of a VA or VO making a new account. It means that not only have you figured out the IFC but also been contributing lots to which is impressive as it took me a minimum of three months to understand the forum. Personally I believe this shouldn’t be a badge as most people can’t get their hands around how the forum works within a month which makes the badge kind of useless but oh well, congratulations.

1 Like