Use all the regions

At some point, it does get boring flying in southern california. We should try and use other regions such as Paris or Chicago or even oshkosh
Opinions??

15 Likes

Is this for ATC or just flying on PG. If so, sometimes PG controllers do go out of the California region.

Advanced server controllers switch regions everytime (you’ll see traffic when there’s ATC), it won’t be the same. Playground controllers won’t get traffic on other regions unless there’s an event or anything like that.

flyadvanced

And you want have this problem

Won’t*
Makes a difference here ;)

1 Like

They mostly stay in UK

In the PG, anyways, this seems to be chicken-and-egg: I occasionally open up ATC at ORD, grab a beer and a snack, and ~15 minutes later will have a bit of traffic. SoCal is too much of a headache, for me…even the slower regions can tax ATC patience after a while.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sadly Paris has three important airports in the capital, and the only real route one can make there is LFOB-LFPG.

There are many more GA airfields and military bases.

London is also somethime busy on advanced

To Beauvais–Tillé Airport.

2 Likes

When ever theres an event or ATC session its always in a paid region specifically miami denver or london its not fair to users that dont have paid regions

1 Like

Buy them lol

3 Likes

To Beauvais (Paris’ budget airport).
The distance between the two airports is 38 nm, that’s why it’s obviously not a real commercial route, as explained here.
Sadly @Sturmovik does never believe me.

1 Like

I never said it was used today.

It was never used for commercial purposes.

Ok, don´t get angry for a comment.

For PG i guess but still… SoCal is where they are 99.9% of the time