USAFA Graduation and Thunderbirds flyover

I mean I’ve got nowhere to go, so I’ll stick around a bit longer. Everyone else here seems to be doing the same 🤷‍♂️

Someone on Reddit r/Denver posted the Thunderbirds just passed Fort Collins 8 minutes ago so they’re just very behind schedule

There’s still doing it. I got a last minute call from a friend saying his cousin spotted them in Thornton and went outside and spotted them a few minutes after.

I was able to catch them from my home, this is a pretty bad photo, but nonetheless I caught them.

6 Likes

I wasn’t able to get a picture of them sadly but it was a great experience hearing the roar of their engines. Please do post any pictures if you guys can.

If you haven’t seen them yet, you can try and locate them using this live video. WATCH: U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds fly over Colorado | 9news.com

1 Like

My friend that called me was able to snap a couple photos of the Thunderbirds. They passed his house twice.

4 Likes

Heard them, saw them for a split second, but didn’t get any pictures. Oh well, at least I got outside for a bit

1 Like

I’m surprised this is still happening, I hope to see pictures!

The team in my view for a few seconds.

5 Likes

There were all over 500 people at the cabelas and Sky ridge medical center to see the thunderbirds and they didn’t even follow the flight plan that goes over the hospital.

2 Likes

The news report 😎
I was at KBFK for that portion of the flyover.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.