USAF C-17 Globemaster in action

Yesterday I took the mighty C-17 on mission, delivering equipment to different bases on the west coast. This flight departed from Altus AFB in Oklahoma and returned back to station.
Aircraft: Boeing C-17 Globemaster III
Cruising altitude: FL30-FL33
Expert server
Flight time total: 7hrs

Departing Altus AFB

Bound to Seattle

Arriving final to McChord AFB near Seattle.

Full reversers

Loading up and refueling

Off we go to our next destination in SoCal

Turning base for March AFB in SoCal

After a quick stop at March AFB and unloading/loading some cargo, it was time to head back to our home base.

Turning final to our station at Altus AFB.

Smoking the mains

I also spotted two members of the GAF VA group doing some missions on their C-17’s in the SoCal area. Shout out to them.

12 Likes

Saw you yesterday, good seeing the moose out.

2 Likes

Nice to see the C17 getting some love!

3 Likes

Beautiful pictures ! Do you know what causes the blue rectangle at the top left of some images ?

2 Likes

That happened to me when I took pics of some f18’s

3 Likes

I actually don’t know, it happens when you use the IF screenshot button on the replay. Is on all pictures, but can only be seeing on some.

1 Like

Yes I know, it’s a bit annoying

1 Like

Yes, I remember your name. Nice seeing you.

1 Like

I don’t know if this can be related but it is right in the area where we see ATC openings and closes when playing as ATC 🤔

1 Like

Yeah, that’s true. Probably a bug because I never saw that when I took screenshots in replays

1 Like

Tricky thing is that it’s not always showing as @Jay757 said but I didn’t found why or why not 😢

2 Likes

I thought it did, my apologies. At least in all my screenshots it shows. idk. If you use your device screenshot the quality might not be as high… if you use IF screenshot you might get that square. Its a win/lose situation, lol.

1 Like