USA_ATC's ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @N/A

@USA_ATC’s ATC TRACKING THREAD

Hello and thank You For Wanting ATC You all will get the most realistic experience that you can have with us! Note this is a group account we have 8 members of ATC 4 of them are actual ATC MEMBERS! C:

(For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan before contacting ATC.)

Also

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch&gos/patterns! Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command.

CLOSED

Server:

Training

Airport:

KROA

ATIS:

N/A (not current)

Info:

Airport Diagram:

Thanks,
Blake | ATC in Training Manager

6 Likes

Why is this being so Weird

ok I think i fixed it C:

now closed

OPEN

Server:

Training

Airport:

KTPA

ATIS:
Tampa Internatonal Airport, ATIS information Quebec, time 1700 ZULU. Wind 120 at 7, visibility 10, temperature 33, dew point 21. Remarks, Flow Control in Effect, Check Forum for Information. Landing Runway 19R 19L, Departing Runway 19R 19L. Notams, Event in Progress, Expect Delays, You have information Quebec

Info:

Airport Diagram:

@Ivan0921 @IF787 @Infinite_Pilot1 @thenewpilot @Robert_Mustillo @Kyle0705 @Captain_Cign @JulietTango @Liam_Smart @yoshi_flyer @Piggywu @Ross @Eason_F @nicopizarro @Chris_Hoss @IF787 @Trio @Babacar @Bobby @ToasterStroodie @Luke_Sta @PlaneGeek @Saharsh @Balloonchaser @George @RoBroStar @Micah_Brazil

1 Like

I’ll stop by!

1 Like

Sorry Blake life called and I had to go, do tag me next time and feedback will follow later. 😞

Cign

1 Like

Hey there! You did good, just one mistake I found.

• When you gave N121WS the sequencing command, you said number 2, traffic to follow is on final, it should’ve been number 2, traffic to follow is on left base.

Thanks,
Mason

1 Like

thanks @MJP_27 @Captain_Cign for coming

1 Like

I’m coming if still open!

1 Like

yes sir C:

1 Like

I’m coming! returning the favor for earlier :)

1 Like

awesome see you soon

1 Like

Ouch tailstrike

1 Like

I will be open for a at-least another 1-2 hrs

1 Like

Sorry really gotta master takeoff at stall speeds XD I will be right back.

2 Likes

the wind is really gusting at 10knts i do not recommend GA unless you want a challenge

can we use runway 10? we need to test your abilites xD

1 Like

I´ll be there.

1 Like

ok see you soon @Flying_Pencil

sorry everyone the phone was ringing and I had to take it out to my dad

It’s ok no biggie

1 Like