USA_ATC's ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @N/A (PASSED TO IFATC)

@USA_ATC’s ATC TRACKING THREAD

Hello thanks for coming to my Tracking Thread! You will be helping my skills increase by you all attending my sessions! C:

(For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan before contacting ATC.)

Also

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch&gos/patterns! Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command.

Closed

Server:

Training

Airport:

OPEN

ATIS:

N/A (not current)

Info:

Airport Diagram:

Thanks,
Blake | ATC in Training Manager

@RoyalJordanian @IF787 @Infinite_Pilot1 @thenewpilot @Robert_Mustillo @Captain_Cign @JulietTango @yoshi_flyer @Piggywu @Eason_F @IF787 @Trio @Babacar @Bobby @ToasterStroodie @Luke_Sta @PlaneGeek @Balloonchaser @George @RoBroStar @Micah_Brazil @nativetoalaska @Trio @Captain_Cign @Ocean1c @BritishAirways001 @CaptainZac @LHardy64 @Z-Tube @Stellar_G @Thunderbolt @LavernDavisJr1 @Henry @Shafran @Sanket_Gawade @EdCruz

I am in school sorry!

If you open later I might be able to come by

1 Like

im on a bus rn lol going to D.C.

1 Like

Opened FIR

1 Like

Radar patterns now in effect

Center is closing

1 Like

Now Closed

Had alot of planes come to that session most were just departing that was alot of fun!!

thanks to all who came.

Yes this is my list

@RoyalJordanian @IF787 @Infinite_Pilot1 @thenewpilot @Robert_Mustillo @Captain_Cign @JulietTango @yoshi_flyer @Piggywu @Eason_F @IF787 @Trio @Babacar @Bobby @ToasterStroodie @Luke_Sta @PlaneGeek @Balloonchaser @George @RoBroStar @Micah_Brazil @nativetoalaska @Trio @Captain_Cign @Ocean1c @BritishAirways001 @CaptainZac @LHardy64 @Z-Tube @Stellar_G @Thunderbolt @LavernDavisJr1 @Henry @Shafran @EdCruz

Stepping by for some patterns @USA_ATC.

1 Like

see you in a few

I had to click off to double check my Transition and i it wouldn’t let me give you transition clearance my bad

The only mistake was that you didn’t give me any direction when it was only possible in one direction.

Keep up the great work! Good evening 🍻

1 Like

Hello Everyone

Before this thread gets shutdown. I would like to say a few words. Thanks a ton to all the people that came to my thread IM so happy you all came and supported me.

Special thanks to:
@RoyalJordanian @Darius_Glover @Tyler_Shelton @Balloonchaser

@IF787 @Infinite_Pilot1 @thenewpilot @Robert_Mustillo @Captain_Cign @JulietTango @yoshi_flyer @Piggywu @Eason_F @IF787 @Trio @Babacar @Bobby @ToasterStroodie @Luke_Sta @PlaneGeek @Balloonchaser @George @RoBroStar @Micah_Brazil @nativetoalaska @Trio @Captain_Cign @Ocean1c @BritishAirways001 @CaptainZac @LHardy64 @Z-Tube @Stellar_G @Thunderbolt @LavernDavisJr1 @Henry @Shafran @EdCruz _Shelton @IF787 @Infinite_Pilot1 @thenewpilot @Robert_Mustillo @Captain_Cign @JulietTango @yoshi_flyer @Piggywu @Eason_F @IF787 @Trio @Babacar @Bobby @ToasterStroodie @Luke_Sta @PlaneGeek @George @RoBroStar @Micah_Brazil @nativetoalaska @Trio @Captain_Cign @Ocean1c @BritishAirways001 @CaptainZac @LHardy64 @Z-Tube @Stellar_G @Thunderbolt @LavernDavisJr1 @Henry @Shafran @EdCruz

You all have no idea how much this means to me!

Thanks and see you in the skys,
Blake

15 Likes

OP request.