USA_ATC's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @KROA [IFATC APPLICATION SUBMITTED]

@USA_ATC’s ATC TRACKING THREAD

Hello and thank You For Wanting ATC You all will get the most realistic experience that you can have with us! Note this is a group account we have 8 members of ATC 4 of them are actual ATC MEMBERS! C:

(For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan before contacting ATC.)

Also

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch&gos/patterns! Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command.

CLOSED

Airport :

KROA

Server :
Training

Information About Airport :

ATIS
Roanoke Reg. Airport, ATIS information Quebec, time 2254 ZULU. Wind 260 at 4, visibility 10, temperature 24, dew point 71. Remarks, No Intersection Departures, See Forum for Details Landing Runway 24, Departing Runway 24. Notams, Event in Progress, Size Restrictions in Effect, You have information Quebec.

Airport Diagram (USE FOR CORRECT GATE PARKING AND TAXIING):

Don’t Forget To Rate My Thread

0 voters

2 Likes

Today KTPA Will be Active C:

Starting at 4pm EST

C:

Open in 7 min please swing by!!
Your controllers are
Toaster
And Mathio

Have fun

Are we supposed to give feedback or mess around…?

Give feedback plz what else would you do?

1 Like

Now closed thanks to everyone who attended

1 Like

Also I don’t know why ur asking because you didn’t show up

1 Like

Hi there, Im sorry, I was wondering cause you wrote stuff like “Follow Instructions” in your thread and in ATC that’s part of dealing with hard moments. Also you wrote stuff like have fun so I was confused as there were no feedback in your thread.

lol its ok C: hope you had fun

1 Like

Now Open AT KTPA TOWER and Ground
Tower: Blake
Ground: Blake

Pattern work for non 777 on 1R

I’ll pop down for a few patterns:)

Callsign- G-KW36

1 Like

C: cant wait to see you

as a 777 British Airways as an American shows up lol

1 Like

I dont want intercession departures rn

i forgot to send the pattern instructions sorry

1 Like

@Infinite_Pilot1 i told you to remain 1R what are you doing

Thanks for coming everyone so far

sorry…

1 Like

Its ok I could tell that you were still learning

when your cleared for the option you can eather land or take back off. No need to announce that your going around. And i would look up pattern work youtube video’s.

there are many things that go into being a pilot and the main thing is organization the more you think about things and how your going to execute them the easier it will be

@ZinZowe did you have your strobes on if so they weren’t showing up on my screen

at least i didn’t get grounded…