US West | Region Tracking Topic

So happy for this! My home airport in my VA is KSEA, so this will be awesome! Seatac is definitely underrated!

1 Like

So glad! Cant wait to provide great service for al!

1 Like

KSEA is open!

Landing on all 16s
Deps on 16L and 16C
Winds 150 @ 3
All aircraft types allowed and pattern work is allowed (subject to change)

How long do you plan on staying open? And how many weeks, I plan on doing a few long hauls and would love to have ATC in Seattle

I was thinking of doing a Twich livestream today, I was hoping to do KRDM to KIWA in an Allegiant A320, would anyone be willing to possibly staff my departure and arrival?

Is anyone able to Mann ATC stations at KPAE on 22 May 1400Z for my VA and Boeing Virtual’s first event?

1 Like

Now open at KSEA

1 Like

KSEA is open! Come on down! Great hub for alaska airlines!

1 Like

I will be working sorry about that

Airport: KSNA – John-Wayne (Closed)
Open Frequencies: CLOSED
Active Runways: 20R and 20L

Size Restriction: Maximum Aircraft Size B738/A321 due to taxiways and runway length (5700’). Any aircraft larger than this WILL NOT receive a taxi or landing clearance.

Pattern Altitude:
Piston Aircraft - 1,000MSL
TurboProp/TurboJet Aircraft - 1,500MSL

Transition Altitude: 3,000MSL or higher

See ATIS for airfield information

Come stop by for patterns, or perhaps depart VFR and navigate the LAX class bravo. Maybe IFR is more your speed? My personal favorites are the RNAV Z 20R from KLEVR, the full ILS20R approach from SLI, and the FINZZ3 SID :P The choice is yours!

1 Like

KCOS Colorado Springs Municipal is open for IFR, Pattern work, and VFR. Read atis for airfield information. Corresponding aircraft are allowed, as well as light aircraft.

1 Like

Have a good session!

1 Like

Closed. @Brady_Tilson Thanks for the patterns and the show!

2 Likes

Your welcome. So sorry about the crash at the end. I would have done a loop…, but aerobatics violations unfortunately take away the opportunity. Thanks for the excellent service!

1 Like

He also stopped by KSNA and did a great job! Cheers!

3 Likes

The F18 landing gear may have an issue now…

1 Like

Kden’s open for at least an hour!

Airport: KSNA – John-Wayne (Open) 2021-05-20T21:45:00Z
Open Frequencies: Tower, Ground, Atis
Active Runways: 20R and 20L

Size Restriction: Maximum Aircraft Size B738/A321 due to taxiways and runway length (5700’). Any aircraft larger than this WILL NOT receive a taxi or landing clearance.

Pattern Altitude:
Piston Aircraft - 1,000MSL
TurboProp/TurboJet Aircraft - 1,500MSL

Transition Altitude: 3,000MSL or higher

See ATIS for airfield information

Come stop by for patterns, or perhaps depart VFR and navigate the LAX class bravo. Maybe IFR is more your speed? My personal favorites are the RNAV Z 20R from KLEVR, the full ILS20R approach from SLI, and the FINZZ3 SID :P

1 Like

@Brady_Tilson If you’re still trying to get your Grade 4 :P

Sorry, classes today. I’m at 400 already I’m grade 4, but that doesn’t stop me.

1 Like