US East | Region Tracking Topic

I’ve opened up KJAX (Jacksonville) Ground, Tower, and approach. As well as Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Miami centers. Come on by!

Edit: Closed. Thanks for those who stopped in to say hello :)

2 Likes

Please provide us with ATC for the above mentioned a event

1 Like

KELM open. Come explore upstate NY, the Finger Lakes and NY wine country.

Open from 2021-05-20T16:30:00Z2021-05-20T18:00:00Z

The approach also comes with a little bit of terrain.

Due to underwhelming demand and no inbounds, KELM is closing earlier than listed.

I’m sorry I missed this opportunity. I really enjoy the smaller, less common airports. Feel free to tag me next time you open.

I don’t mean to come off aggressive or anything, but this has been discussed multiple times with other US East IFATC members, and in PMs to your event organizer. Constantly begging for ATC service from us is not going to get you any, it’s as simple as that. If you really do have any issues, please PM me or one of my fellow US East members. Just posting your event is enough to where we place it in a spreadsheet in which we “sign up” to staff.

Anyways, let’s make sure we can keep this topic purely to show off how US East is truly the best region :)

1 Like

KROA TG Open!

No ATIS at this airport!!!

Notams:

• Runway 16 Out Of Use.
  • Follow the flow of traffic
  • Charts highly reccomended

Have fun hope to see you out here hope to get some more VA coverage!

1 Like

Currently working on staffing both the PIT Flyouts and UPS Flyout tomorrow at 1800Z. Updates will come throughout the day on staffing of those events.

EDIT: The KPIT and UPS Event will have GTS planned!

4 Likes

Saturday Session

Every Saturday I’ll be opening KPHL ATIS, Ground, Tower, Approach and Departure from 2021-05-15T16:00:00Z2021-05-15T17:00:00Z. Plan your arrivals/departures for next week!

3 Likes

It’s great when ATC do this,pre plan their timings so we can make our departure time based on it,and have guaranteed ATC,Thanks @Trio,I hope other controllers follow this too!

1 Like

Thanks! I may try other days as well but sticking with just Saturday for now.

2 Likes

Hey guys, I decided to control my home airport today

KPIE GTS open

Runways 18 and 4 in use
expect left traffic for 18 and right traffic 4
patternwork accepted!

2 Likes

For how long?

most likely 2 hours

1 Like

KSUS GROUND AND TOWER OPEN

Hey all! I opened up a small GA airport by St. Louis for you guys to stop by and do some patterns and do some GA flights. Feel free to come and say hi!

Hey guys, KDTW opening up now!

L.F. Wade International Airport (TXKF/BDA)

🇧🇲

Open Frequencies:

Ground: 124.50MHz
Tower: 118.10MHz
ATIS: 119.60MHz

Runway In Use:

Departing: 30
Landing: 30

Open Time :

Operating Hours : 2021-05-25T13:40:00Z to 2021-05-25T14:10:00Z

Remarks :

ATIS :

L F Wade airport, ATIS information ALPHA, time 1341 ZULU, Wind 010 at 12 Visibility 21, Temperature 22, Dew Point 20, QNH 1021. Landing Runway 30, Departing Runway 30. Advise on initial contact, you have information ALPHA.

KATL ground and tower services are open for a bit!

Was just in St. Pete!! Love it!

2 Likes

KEYW is open fully! Come on by and enjoy the scenery. (Open for the next 2 hours)