US Airways Flight 1549 - Official Movie Trailer for "Sully"

The official trailer for the movie Sully, in theatres September 9th! It features Tom Hanks as Captain Sullenberger, it looks really good!

60 Likes

I’m psyched to see this!

10 Likes

Crazy that they can come up with a whole movie from this. Not saying that this doesn’t deserve to be a movie but geez those guys are good.

12 Likes

This looks like a really awesome movie, although it does seem a little over dramatized IMO.

1 Like

Lol Tom Hanks again.

6 Likes

Amazing. Cant wait to watch it. I have watch soooo many youtube videos on Cactus 1549.

Saw this on the news. I will see this movie, with a friend or not. 😂

This movie looks amazing!

(I also remember in elementary school when my class was in the book room, and the teacher told us to go to the TV that she had in the room. I don’t remember exact pictures and everything, but I do know that it was a coverage of this flight. And of course, I had no idea what was going on…)

1 Like

Why didn’t get the man himself

1 Like

Because he isn’t an actor lol

4 Likes

So air crash investigations was wrong? Oh it’s a drama movie…

2 Likes

OMG same thing. we were watching a documentary on CNN, and it was interrupted with the headlines “US Airways Plane, Lands On Hudson River” even the teacher was like “How The Hell Did He Manage Do Do That???”

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I have ever heard of this before this is the first I’m hearing about it 😱

1 Like

The only reason why I’m going to the theater!!!

I never really liked going out to see a movie at the theatre. Haven’t been to a theatre in over 3 years. Sounds like I’m going to have to make an exception for this one.

2 Likes

That sent chills through my body. Opening release party. Let’s fill up the theaters!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Y’know, if you pay attention to the trailer, they’ve already made a large oversight.

The American on the left middle side of the trailer at 0:30 is painted in the new livery, released January 2013. The landing occurred in 2009, so… yeah. ;)

4 Likes

I even saw some UA 737s with split scimitar too! But I’ll still watch it😂

1 Like

Definitely will watch!