US Airways Boeing 757

There is no US Airways livery, unfortunately I would expect that all the old livers would be on the new 757 as well. I was really looking forward to a US Airways paint job. 😪
Vote if you agree!

It was there and got removed. :/

6 Likes

i totally agree, but we can atleast be thankful we have america west. America west owned us airways until the aa merger, and now also runs aa. The callisigns are the same and alot of us airways 757’s are AWA 757s repainted. Miss the us airways one but wouldn’t it be cooler to see the old us airways black and red livery? IT would make it so much more unique and the dev team would probably want to add it more.

3 Likes

This might be the most legendary livery on the 757. Don’t understand how it didn’t make it to the rework. Same goes to the classic American Airlines Livery.

3 Likes

Just get an old device, like an iPhone 4, buy pre-global infinite flight, and buy the 757

or, the more simple option, just don’t update to 20.3

2 Likes

Sarcastic?

I use sarcasm so often to the point that I can’t tell by myself if I’m being sarcastic or not

3 Likes

Sure…as if the 1…2…3…4…5 American liveries weren’t enough.

7 Likes

Lmao facts literally these people just always want more American liveries. Anyways, you have to think about it from their end as well. They took out all these amazin older liveries that we all have memories with in real life as well. And replaced them with 757’s that still fly but nobody could care less about. I was hoping on. The allegiant 757 as it’s one of my fav planes… but it got removed and replaced by airlines I have never even heard of. You could say I just maybe don’t know that much about the airlines around the world… but literally I can name almost all the major carriers from lots of countries and we still manage to get ones I don’t know about. This us airways plane was actually really special as it’s one of those planes from that 2000’s period of time. Besides this it’s either all new livery or really old. It fit in well. Some of us like stuff from different time periods so idk.

5 Likes

so sad this wasn’t added back, especially living near a legacy Us Airways hub

7 Likes

Voted! I was super disappointed to see that it wasn’t in the update.

We lost Northwest too. That was a classic and another must. I’m all for diversity of a fleet, but Northwest was the 3rd largest 757 operator in the world. US Airways was 5th. How we got neither of them, and instead got airlines who only had one or two in the fleet and flew very few routes, I don’t understand. We didn’t even get Condor or Thomas Cook, two European airlines who made pretty significant use of the 757. I love the update, I love the plane, but I feel like the liveries missed the mark.

12 Likes

I was very sad to see this was gone we need it back

1 Like

The 757 is an American icon almost all legendary American Airlines have or had the 757

2 Likes

Yep it got removed because it was not “diverse enough”. And possible got replaced with Guyana Airways…

2 Likes

I love the America West livery, total classic and about time it was added!

2 Likes

That doesn’t make it fair to have so many American liveries.

Why? That makes no sense. If a plane is very well known in America. Every major American airline at that time purchased it. So why wouldn’t it have more American Airlines?

Because there are other non-American airlines that can be added. 5 seriously weren’t enough?

1 Like

This is like removing the Delta livery from the A330 and replacing it with Tibet Airlines.

7 Likes

The most iconic 757 airlines should be on the simulator. Regardless of nationality

6 Likes