US Airways-American Livery Airbus A321

9f0bb45df710b58c1ceb4f54da5f10244e5662d4_1_690x387
credit to : http://www.seattlepi.com/mount-rainier/article/Airlines-gone-to-that-great-airport-in-the-sky-2926886.php

US airways merged with american airlines back in 2013. I personally never flown with them but i wish i did.
i miss seeing the flag, so In Infinite Flight on the airbus A321 before the major update the normal us airways livery was the only livery.
my request is too see this livery with a mostly us airways looking body but the american livery in between doors L1-L2 and R1-R2.
this livery truly makes us remember the end of a great era But the beginning of a new one.
Make sure to vote and comment.

This is all I ever wanted! Everyone’s all excited about global and can’t wait for it. I just want the US Airways A321 back. I see this bird in Phoenix from time to time…she’s a beauty!

4 Likes

This is not very important here but just as a correction, US Air and AA merged in 2015 :)

1 Like

Btw, if anyone wants to know, the registration is N578UW

5 Likes

Lol, this is third time this has been requested, I’m all for it!

3 Likes

yeah lol, i got the idea from yours that was previously closed
:)

1 Like

No problem, it’s nice to see I’m not the only one who wants this. I use to see USA A321s all the time

1 Like

Wo wo wo!! This is a thing, so cool!

1 Like

wow, this livery looks epic, although they could add a bit more from American airlines, as us airways seems to be having all the glory

1 Like

This is a little bit offtopic, but that’s how they do with other acquired/merged airlines. If you google American Airlines Piedmont livery you will see what I mean 🙂

2 Likes

Im in love!!! This is my life!! :)

3 Likes

Yet again 😂
This livery would be fantastic

1 Like

U know what, when AA abandoned their old chrome livery, it would’ve been really cool if they took U.S. airways livery and made that their new livery, like UA made CO’s livery their new livery when they merged!

3 Likes

It looks like a US Airways plane but the slaped the American Airlines Logo on it.

4 Likes

Because that’s what it is ;)
When AA merged with US in 2014, they kept that plane in the U.S. Airways livery but put their logo on it.

5 Likes

This would be a really great livery to fly in the game!

1 Like

Isn’t this the American Heritage Livery?

2 Likes

Hell yeah, If I could vote I would !

1 Like

I would really like to see this

1 Like

Same, it looks very nice. Unfortunately I have no more votes.

1 Like