US Airways 767-200

This would be a great addition with the 767 rework.

37 Likes

It looks so short it’s almost comical, haha

11 Likes

Dang this was before the 767-300. Tiny.

2 Likes

I’m starting to feel like this is where Airbus got their A320 idea from… Lol

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I meant A320.

There’s a resemblance.

5 Likes

The only real difference is the wingtips, nose and cockpit.

2 Likes

I thought this was an a320 too for a moment… Would love to have the plane and airline in if.

1 Like

I would think they should prioritise other things over the 767 rework- as most airlines nowadays are ditching the 767s for 787s and other planes(e.g. qantas because of fuel efficiency) and these planes are probably going to be sent to the dump or converted into freighters not to far in the future, so it would be better to focus on global flight or other planes like the a350 or a 737 rework. But I’d still like to see it in the future.

1 Like

1 Like

Infinite Flight has a Pan-Am 742, and the airline doesn’t even exist anymore. There aren’t even many operators for the 742 in the first place. Why can’t we have US Airways?

1 Like

I thought the 767 in Infinite Flight is a 767-300? This means you are requesting a new aircraft and livery :-)

1 Like

Nick what’s up with you and the US Airways 767 livery requests?

2 Likes

I’m partial to US airways, if wish we had more liverys from them.

1 Like

Idk I just like their livery :)

2 Likes

And it’s quite wider, I remember I flew on it twice while it was USair. From KCLT-KLAX. I’d love to see this plane & preferably in the USair livery 😉

Please stop bumping heaps of feature requests, although this would be nice to have 😉

2 Likes

I actually just found this topic about 2 days ago, there was no intent to ‘bump’ it up. Sorry if it looks that way 😔

1 Like

Wait… what one is what?