Ural Airlines Airbus A321

Ural airlines is pretty big airline, 35 planes, all are of a320 family( 6/19/10 respectively). Just like Vim and Nordwind, its well known for charter touristic flights, though Ural’s main business is still regular flights.
All planes have Cfm engines, (except for one 320 and one 321)

22 Likes

Nice livery,want to see it in IF

1 Like

So, they are adding some new liveries,

What if?)

One of the biggest Russia’s airlines…

A319& 320 have one Russian livery each, and a321, which is popular here, would be cool addition 😉

1 Like

i love the livery looks amazing

Add this livery! :)
my flight on Ural Airlines :

1 Like

Very nice livery, fits perfectly in the A321.

1 Like

Hey, isn’t this the airline that had an accident this week?

I actually like this livery, but I’ll see if I’m going to vote for it.

1 Like

That is the airline and aircraft involved in Russia’s version of the miracle on the Hudson.

2 Likes

Voted ! Would like to try out a landing on a cornfield :)

2 Likes

Good joke but not good

Too soon bro

1 Like

Come on bro, the crew performed pretty good and I just would like to test my skills. It wasn’t meant as an offense. Again props to the crew 👌

1 Like

In honor of the fantastic pilots who made this emergency landing possible in the field, I would like this livery!

Ural Airlines is needed to the simulator, because like Aeroflot, we need more Russian airlines on the A321.

Didn’t have a vote for this.

1 Like

This is must-have livery after I edited Zhukovsky airport (where Ural Airlines flies a lot)! I’d like to see it in simulator

1 Like

Another one that could be flown to Dalaman

1 Like

Honestly, with Moscow Zhukovsky not even being in IF… I don’t see any point in this being introduced.

However, if/when Zhukovsky is added, I’ll definitely be in support this, and might even vote!

2 Likes

That is to be added soon, as @Ryanairy55 already pointed out.

3 Likes

Actually, Zhukovsky is not their only hub. Heck, it isn’t even their biggest hub in Moscow. Their biggest hubs are Yekaterinburg, Saint Petersburg, Moscow Domodedovo. Oh and also, did I mention that I voted? An inland sully didn’t manage to convince the devs it is cool, so maybe this time we’ll get it.

1 Like