Upset by ATC

Hello guys,
I hope some controllers like me agree, i would blame all the people who don’t respect the game, if you just want fly all you want, do looping with 747, cross airport at 100knt go OFFLINE please , i would ignore them but when you have a great session of controlling with 90% of pilots who taxi, wait when you ask, hold position if you want, then 10% of “Billy McFly” arrived when upset you ! Not only the controller, but the person who fly really great, make his possible to follow taxiways and want a little “roleplay” on is online game.
Even if your a novice, don’t choose the biggest airport with lot of plane and lot of atc when you can’t make one right take off and don’t use ATC !

So right, somme of people wouldn’t be agree with me, but I payed last 6month on IF and it’s just the one thing i blame, i think some people forget it’s a si ulator and not a vulgar game :/
Peace ;)

2 Likes

Training server 🙄

4 Likes

Ooooooooh yeah 😩

2 Likes

If you want to control join IFATC and control on expert server 😁

2 Likes

if you meet these requirements let one of us know.

6 Likes

Yes, it’s an idea, but expert server is a desert, it’s more intresting to controller 40plane in 20min than 5plane in 1 hour, like a challenge 😏

1 Like

Then become an Expert Controller so you can make it a zoo. Also, 5 Planes in 1 Hour is not true. It’s normal to have 10+ plus on your frequency.

2 Likes

Approximation of course, but if you want a hard session mor intresting on training server, and sure as you want, then you don’t have to wait an event to have pleasure 🤗

Trust me. You can get some hard sessions on Expert.
My 3rd session ever, TNCM 20+ inbound, 15 planes on the ground, had to use Number 8 for sequencing.
KSAN, planes coming in from every single direction, multiple aircrafts contacting me at the same time.
If that’s not a challenge I don’t know what is.

You have a very misguided idea of our situation, buddy.

Joe and I pushed 50 planes in and out of EDDL in a half hour the other day. It was pure ^*%# to have to go through. Planes will follow wherever ATC goes. You’re most likely looking at downticks in slow zones, as the majority of us will be asleep or dealing with life in general.

4 Likes

I trust you, since you could have great session on both, but that i want to said is on quotidian, it’s hard to ignore bad players, because i just pass my 3rd level (so i start my controlling session on expert server) and also we don’t have so many “weapons” to ghost or flag bad pilot, or difficult to get :/

Then become an Expert Server controller :)

Yes, because for me the game was really great if you take the time to appreciate it, some of players were great but a minority destroy the roleplay of an entire airport !
Ps: hey what coincidence, i wright this post just after 1 hour of great controlling, rage kit with two guy out of control in EDDL 😡🙄

I also controlled a lot on Playground. I eventually joined IFATC, never regretted it. It’s so much better to control on Expert. Believe me.

1 Like