Ya ok bro. Sure this is

Love this group of pilots!

1 Like

Submitted an application and passed the written test. Hope I can join you all 😎

2 Likes

Glad you decided to join the fam!

Yeah I’m in!

1 Like

Big announcement coming in the next day or so! Also welcome to our newest pilots from last week. Glad to see more members join the UPS Virtual fam.

1 Like

Announcement was amazing

1 Like

GCA

GIVING CARGO A VOICE

Some of you may or may have not seen the announcement via the official GCA thread so we will put it here as well. We are ecstatic to announce the launch of the first ever Cargo Virtual Alliance. We look forward to this alliance creating more awareness for cargo VA’s and operations and invite you all on the journey. Keep an eye out in the coming weeks for our first IFC event hosted by all the current members. It promises to be huge!

3 Likes

On the 12 of August 3 UPSV Pilots decided to attempt a new record long flight from YGEL to SKBO. Winds aloft across the Southern Hemisphere have been very high. At 1300 hours on the 12th, 3 MD-11F Aircraft departed YGEL and after 20 hours and 56 minutes of flying safely landed at SKBO. Flight planning and altitude changes throughout the flight made best use of the MD’s limited 230,000 lbs of fuel. This marks the longest IF flight in the MD that we are aware of. Congrats to the 3 pilots who made the journey.

1 Like

We love challenging our pilots and recently broke some internal records in doing so. Thanks to our Chief Pilot @Bobby_Burg, we’ve learned a thing or two on how to stretch the legs on one of our favorite aircrafts; the MD-11F. With careful planning and some little tricks, we flew as a group of 8 for an amazing 18 plus hours after departing YSSY without refueling only to then, a couple days later, break our VA record with a 21:04 hour flight done by a group flight of 3. If you love to overnight or simply fly in groups, join us and take advantage of our daily overnighters. Now, some pics of these awesome group events! Group flights not your thing? Not a problem, fly solo on one of over 1,723 flight routes available to our pilots.

1 Like

Just applied for UPSVA and passed the test. Cant wait to join this cargo airline!

As requested