UPS Virtual | Synchronizing the World of Commerce | Official Thread

This is a fantastic virtual airline! I would recommend to anyone that wants to explore the world of cargo on the Infinite Flight platform. The staff is absolutely awesome. Give @UPSVirtual a try, you wont regret it!
2 Likes

Great VA thread! Glad to be a part of this very fascinating and fantastic VA

3 Likes

Nice thread

3 Likes

Been here for a longgggg time. Speaks volumes to the group we have put together. 👍🏼

2 Likes

Welcome to some of the new pilots we recently added! Glad to have you a part of the family.

1 Like

Honestly one of the best group of pilots out there. If you like long hauls, short hops or medium jumps… this is your VA.

1 Like

great VA!! lots of freedom and amazing group of people

1 Like

You betcha! Love our UPS Virtual family.

1 Like

Untitled design (1)

Lots of new things to announce for us! Aside from our Official IFC Event that is in a couple of weeks (click here to sign up)… we now have strategic codeshares with the following VA’s to give us the ability to haul cargo beyond our already extensive list of 250+ destinations served.

We have also recently launched our Hot Spare Program and our Supply Chain Solutions Program. These two programs are based off of real world procedures of our UPS Airlines counterpart and serve a vital role in Synchronizing the World of Commerce.

Lastly, we are in the process of finalizing the procedures for our internal IFATC Program which will allow our pilots who are IFATC certified to earn flight hours for controlling our hubs and destinations. Want to be a part of all this? Join the family today.

3 Likes

Question for you. I just got back into IF. I’m not a grade 3 simply because I haven’t flown in a while. Stats are 237,886 XP, 302hrs, 444 landings. 0 violations. Let me know if I could apply before hitting grade 3. Thank you

welcome back to IF! hope to see ya in UPSV!

2 Likes

I appreciate it!

Just applied for this VA! Looking forward

1 Like

In an attempt to keep it fair to everyone who hasn’t had an application approved due to being below grade 3, we’ll need to have you apply once you meet that requirement. A little time doing some touch and goes should have you there in no time and once you’re of grade we would absolutely love to have ya! Hope to see you soon.

Great stuff. We look forward to welcoming ya to the family!

1 Like

Me too! I can’t wait to fly for you! I’m sat here ready to go!

1 Like

I’ll work on them now!

1 Like

Hello I just got an email about being accepted, but the discord link doesn’t work. Thank you

1 Like

All taken care of. Welcome to you and all the other new pilots.

We’re happy to announce the launch of our UPS Virtual IFATC Program. Any IFATC member can earn flight hours for controlling at one of our hubs or destinations. We have designed a special PIREP submission form to allow for IFATC members to file for the time they spend controlling. The goal of this program? Besides motivating more pilots to train and become an IFATC member, it will also allow us to have a continuous stream of our airports open with IFATC services while also making sure our events, group flights, special charter missions, etc. are staffed as well.

Are you an IFATC member and haven’t joined us yet? We’d love to have you join the family. Apply today!

1 Like