UPS Virtual Hawai'i Relief Flight @ KONT – 161500ZJUN18

UPS Virtual Airlines Presents…

UPS Virtual’s Main Thread

Event Description

As most of you know, The Big Island of Hawai’i has been experiencing eruptions from the Kilauea volcano for some weeks now. UPSVA has stepped up and decided to offer our aircraft to deliver crucial supplies to those displaced and impacted by this natural disaster. Our flight will take us from one of our main hubs located in Ontario, California to Honolulu, Hawai’i. While this event requires only flying into the beautiful Honolulu International Airport, upon arrival the supplies will be sent to the Big Island for it’s final destination.

Event Details

Route:
KONT - PHNL [Ontario International Airport - Honolulu International Airport]

Server:
Expert Server

Date:
16th of June, 2018

Start Time:
1500Z (Please spawn in 15 minutes before event)

Zulu Time Conversion Chart

Flight Details

Air Frame: MD-11F, 757 or A330 in UPS a livery
Cruise: FL340 @M0.85
Flight Time: 4 Hours & 45 Minutes
Flight Plan: Available to copy once you spawn in

Gate Assignments (More can be added upon request)

UPS Cargo 1: @Koby_Thomas
UPS Cargo 2: @Shrek1
UPS Cargo 3: @Lars
Cargo 501: @Pingu
Cargo 502: @nick_wing
Cargo 503: @IanD
Cargo 504: @rileymoyer
Cargo 505: @Cristian_Gonzalez
Hangar 1: @rhett_mysta

NOTAMS

• A UPSVA staff member will assign you your gate.
  • Please maintain 10-20NM from the aircraft ahead of you throughout the flight.
  • Pilots are expected to conduct themselves professionally for the duration of the event. This includes being courteous to fellow pilots during taxi, maintaining proper spacing in flight, and following ATC instruction should there be ATC available.

Join UPSVA

Become a part of IF’s premier cargo VA. UPS Virtual Airlines offers a professional environment in which pilots can learn, improve on, and master their flying skills. It is built on the idea that pilots in Infinite Flight should be allowed to fly wherever and whenever they please, allowing absolute freedom. You choose your own adventure! Unlike the majority of Infinite Flight’s virtual airlines, pilots who are hired to fly for UPS Virtual are immediately granted permission to fly on any of our established routes using any aircraft; there is no hierarchy of pilot privileges!

Join our amazing team today!

*The UPS Virtual Airline is a simulated, fictional creation intended for use by a special interest group within the Infinite Flight community and in no way represents the actions, opinions, or ideas of the real-world airline. Any and all logos, rights, intellectual property, and copyrighted materials associated with the UPS website, services, or brand belong to their respective owners. Creators of the UPS Virtual Airline intend for it to be used for fun simulation and have no interest in earning profits over the matter. After multiple attempts at contact with UPS, elements of the UPS brand that are contained within the Virtual Airline have not been used with expressed permission from representatives of UPS.

8 Likes

Can’t wait! This’ll be a fun one

3 Likes

Looks great!! This will be an awesome event!!

4 Likes

Ill take cargo 501…

3 Likes

You got it! Cargo 501 all yours.

A gate please :)
Looking forward

3 Likes

Cargo 502 to you my friend. See you there!

2 Likes

This sounds fun. May I have a gate please?

2 Likes

I’ll join, sounds like a cool event!

2 Likes

You got it. Cargo 503 is ready for you.

1 Like

Meet us at cargo 504!

1 Like

Thank u very much. I’ll see u there.

3 Likes

Regrettably sir, I’m gonna have to asked to be removed from this event. The leave out time for me is 8am. I’ll be unable to make the 5 hour flight. I’m sorry. Next time.

1 Like

No worries, you can catch the next one.

1 Like

Four days until the beautiful ride into the Pacific! Sign up today!

1 Like

Gates are still available.

May I have a gate please. I’ll be flying a MD-11F

1 Like

Cargo 502 goes to you! Glad to have you on board!

1 Like

Get those last minute gate requests in! We’d love to have you.

I’ll take a gate too! I can’t decide what aircraft but I’ll be there.