UPS Virtual Airline || Our Heritage is in the Cargo : Boeing 747-8!

UPSVA is one of the best VA on the market there is almost always a staff online to answer your questions. tons of routes to fly around the world. Love this VA. I hope to see this VA become one of the top VA and have hundreds of members.

5 Likes

I must say this is one of the few virtual Airlines I fall in love with within 30 seconds of joining. Splendid staff support, and an awesome guide throughout UPSVA. I’m proud to now be a pilot for them, and I am loving every minute of it. Loads of routes, small to long, I can ensure your experience will be amazing with them.

6 Likes

I just filled out a Application I am looking to join the VA I have not been in one in some time! MD-11F would be my aircraft in this case.

1 Like

I filled out a application to join the VA :)

1 Like

My bad! Thought this was our Recruitment Event Thread. (:

2 Likes

No worries I just saw you deleted the message :P

1 Like

Welcome aboard MrAlaska. Msg me if your ever up for a flight!!

3 Likes

This has to be the most realistic VA’s that I have come across.Multi step process to get in, and the application process is very unique! Props to the VA

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I am proud to announce that we have recently accepted our tenth member. This is an outstanding accomplishment, and we did it in a matter of days. We wanna thank all of our current members, and the community as a whole. We will continue to move forward, and work towards being the communities best Cargo VA!

4 Likes

Thank you, @Jmacd20, @MrAlaska, and @Ryan_Vidad for all the kind words!

1 Like

From all of us here at UPS Virtual, we want to congratulate @Shrek1 in being appointed as our new Chief Pilot! He is a retired United States veteran and has been respected since he joined our ranks. We wish him luck in his new appointment and hope to see what he brings in the future! Glad to have you @Shrek1!

7 Likes

Congrats @Shrek1, and thank you for your service! Semper Fi :)

4 Likes

Thank you…I’m looking forward to meeting and flying with all of you at UPSVA!!

5 Likes

Congrats see you in the skies! Don’t forget to close the Cargo bays :)

5 Likes

Thank you @KapitanBrozy. Looking forward to flying with you.

5 Likes

Notice to applicants:

We’re getting a pretty hefty number of applications each day; just yesterday we increased our pilot count by 150%! Please be patient if we don’t respond to your application immediately! We’ll get ahold of you within a day or two.

5 Likes

For all of those who are thinking about applying and need a little motivation, here it is!

Our first UPS Virtual recruiting event is tomorrow. Everyone who participates in the event and is already a part of the airline or applies and is accepted into the airline afterward is automatically awarded an additional 5 hours of flight time!

More information on the event can be found in the link below:

3 Likes

I’m trying to join…

1 Like

Interesting… thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ll check it out! (:

Seems to work when I manually type it into Safari, just has the issue when I click the links in the post