UPS Virtual Airline || Our Heritage is in the Cargo : Boeing 747-8!

Congrats @Shrek1, and thank you for your service! Semper Fi :)

4 Likes

Thank you…I’m looking forward to meeting and flying with all of you at UPSVA!!

5 Likes

Congrats see you in the skies! Don’t forget to close the Cargo bays :)

5 Likes

Thank you @KapitanBrozy. Looking forward to flying with you.

5 Likes

Notice to applicants:

We’re getting a pretty hefty number of applications each day; just yesterday we increased our pilot count by 150%! Please be patient if we don’t respond to your application immediately! We’ll get ahold of you within a day or two.

5 Likes

For all of those who are thinking about applying and need a little motivation, here it is!

Our first UPS Virtual recruiting event is tomorrow. Everyone who participates in the event and is already a part of the airline or applies and is accepted into the airline afterward is automatically awarded an additional 5 hours of flight time!

More information on the event can be found in the link below:

3 Likes

I’m trying to join…

1 Like

Interesting… thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ll check it out! (:

Seems to work when I manually type it into Safari, just has the issue when I click the links in the post

Alright. I’ll contact Koby and tell him

@Jake_Stopher the link works for me… Did you try, @The_Initial_Virus?

1 Like

Works for me as well.

Might be my garbage cell service ;)

1 Like

A Few Updates:

• The Event Administrator and Chief Pilot positions have been removed from the Staff Application Form. Head of Internal Affairs is the only high ranking position left. Recruiter applications will also be accepted until further notice. Both positions require past experience with other VA.

• The UPS Virtual Recruitment Event still has spots left. Remember that more spots can be added if needed. If you are already attending the event, a group DM will be made prior to the start of the event to discuss flight planning and coordination. Make sure to use your UPS callsign and aircraft!

• Thanks for everyone’s continued support! Our growth rate was tremendous from the start. Applications are still being accepted so come join the best cargo VA on the community!

Our Heritage Is in the Cargo

3 Likes

Despite some incredibly unprofessional behavior from another virtual airline, our first public event was a great success! We had over 10 pilots all flying the UPS flag between KSDF and KMIA.

Thank you to all who came!

5 Likes

You guys are very impressive. Constant professionals.

4 Likes

Glad to have you join us!

3 Likes

UPS - “Our Heritage Is in Cargo”

3 Likes

My best picture from the event. :)

3 Likes

Make sure to vote for the Boeing 747-8F UPS Livery!

Here’s a link:

There is a severe lack of UPS Liveries. Let’s get a few more!

5 Likes