UPS Virtual Airline || Our Heritage is in the Cargo : Boeing 747-8!

UPS Virtual Airlines

“Our Heritage is in the Cargo”

UPS Virtual Airlines Website

Infinite Flight Community,

On behalf of the staff at UPS Virtual Airlines, I am thrilled to announce the launch of a brand new cargo airline on Infinite Flight, founded by @The_Initial_Virus and @Koby_Thomas ! Weeks of hard work in preparation for this day have finally paid off, and now you have the opportunity to become a part of a virtual airline that offers its pilots a brand new experience!

thumbnail We are IFVARB Approved! Special thanks to @BluePanda900 and the other IFVARB staff involved!

net-resizeimage The Team

*Vancant staff positions are open for application. Not all staff positions require filling at this time, but all applications will be considered. Staff members are expected to demonstrate a level of maturity and proficiency in and on Infinite Flight, and must at least meet the minimum requirements to become a UPS Virtual pilot in order to be considered for a staff position.

net-resizeimage About UPS Virtual
UPS Virtual Airlines, one of the few cargo airline opportunities on Infinite Flight, offers a professional environment in which pilots can learn, improve on, and master their flying skills. It is built on the idea that pilots in Infinite Flight should be allowed to fly wherever and whenever they please, allowing absolute freedom. You choose your own adventure! Unlike the majority of Infinite Flight’s virtual airlines, pilots who are hired to fly for UPS Virtual are immediately granted permission to fly on any of our established routes using any aircraft; there is no hierarchy of pilot privileges!

net-resizeimage Global Destinations
UPS Virtual Airlines currently offers 227 destinations across five continents for its pilots to explore! With an endless number of potential routes on a variety of powerful aircraft, you’re guaranteed to love every one of your flights with UPS Virtual! Click here to view an interactive map of all of our destinations.

net-resizeimage Our Fleet
UPS Virtual Airlines based the majority of its fleet off of the real world airline, giving its pilots a variety of aircraft to choose to fly, ranging from the small, capable Cessna 208 Caravan, to the massive, iconic Boeing 747-8. While we currently have the aircraft listed below in our fleet, we also have plans to expand:

• Cessna 208 Caravan (Generic Livery)

• Boeing 757-200F (UPS Livery)

• Boeing 767-300 (Generic Livery)

• Airbus 330-200F (UPS Livery)

• McDonnell Douglas MD-11F (UPS Livery)

• Boeing 747-8 (Generic Livery)

Want more UPS Liveries? We do, too!

Vote for the Boeing 747-8F UPS livery here!
Vote for the Boeing 767-300ERF UPS Livery here!
Vote for the Boeing 767-300F Retro UPS Livery here!

net-resizeimage Unique Ranking System
The UPS Virtual Airline presents a new, prestigious ranking system that gives even the most experienced pilots on Infinite Flight new goals to strive for! With the release of Global, time-building became as easy as putting the plane in auto pilot and waking up in 12 hours with tons of “experience.” Grade 5s often mention their lack of new goals to reach, so UPS Virtual incorporated a unique system of ranking its pilots!

net-resizeimage Cargo Handler: 0 hours required. Achieved upon acceptance into the airline.
net-resizeimage%20(1) Trainee: Requires 5 hours of flight under the operation of UPS Virtual.
net-resizeimage%20(2) Junior First Officer: Requires 10 hours of flight under the operation of UPS Virtual.
net-resizeimage%20(3) First Officer: Requires 25 hours of flight under the operation of UPS Virtual.
net-resizeimage%20(4) Captain: Requires 50 hours of flight under the operation of UPS Virtual.
net-resizeimage%20(5) Senior Captain: Requires 150 hours of flight under the operaiton of UPS Virtual.
net-resizeimage%20(6) ATP Captain: Requires 350 hours of flight under the operation of UPS Virtual.

net-resizeimage Join the Elites!
Pilot applications are now open! As is with any virtual airline, pilot applicants must meet certain requirements to be considered for hire. Everyone who wishes to join the airline must:

1. Be at least 12 years of age*
  2. Be at least Grade 3 on Infinite Flight Live
  3. Have at least 15 hours of cumulative flight time on Infinite Flight Live
  4. Have at least 50 landings on Infinite Flight Live
  5. Pass the UPS Virtual Airlines Pilot Acceptance Exam with a score of at least 80%
  6. Demonstrate a level of professionalism and knowledge in all aviation aspects related to the virtual airline

*Pilots under the age of 14 must demonstrate adequate maturity and will be closely monitored on the airline’s Slack discussion threads for their safety

Prospective pilots must submit an Initial Application Form via the UPS Virtual Airline’s website. The Initial Application will include information such as your name, Infinite Flight Community username, age, and email address. Once a recruiter receives your Initial Application, he/she will contact you and request a screenshot of your online flight statistics to prove that you meet the Grade, XP, Landings, and Flight Time requirements. Once you’ve proven you meet the requirements, you will be given the Pilot Acceptance Exam, which will test you on your knowledge of basic aeronautical factors. Once your score is received, you will be contacted by your recruiter with a notice of acceptance into the airline if you pass, or information on how you can reattempt the test if you fail. After initial contact from a recruiter, pending applications left open for longer than the duration of one month at any point of the application process (initial application, flight statistic submission, or Pilot Acceptance Exam) will be discontinued without further question.

net-resizeimage Contact Us
Questions regarding the UPS Virtual Airline can be directed to the head recruiter, @Koby_Thomas, or any of the other staff members.

Stay tuned for more exciting news!!

*The UPS Virtual Airline is a simulated, fictional creation intended for use by a special interest group within the Infinite Flight community and in no way represents the actions, opinions, or ideas of the real-world airline. Any and all logos, rights, intellectual property, and copyrighted materials associated with the UPS website, services, or brand belong to their respective owners. Creators of the UPS Virtual Airline intend for it to be used for fun simulation and have no interest in earning profits over the matter. After multiple attempts at contact with UPS, elements of the UPS brand that are contained within the Virtual Airline have not been used with expressed permission from representatives of UPS.
39 Likes

Congrats! I’m glad to see more cargo Virtual airlines pop up. Best of luck to you!

6 Likes

Please do not break my packages… In all seriousness I wish you the best of luck and I might consider flying with you guys :)

5 Likes

Looks nicely put together and well managed by very experienced community members, I would love to see the progression and future of this greatly laid out Virtual Airline.

🙂

5 Likes

Thanks! That’s what we’re hoping for, too :)

6 Likes

Proud to be the Slack Manager for UPSVA! Thanks for having me guys, and I hope we spread Our Heritage far and wide.

4 Likes

Aye, I was wondering when another Cargo VA would soon be certified! Congratulations!

5 Likes

A new Cargo VA! Welcome aboard, UPS Virtual! Very well written and organized thread you have there. Best of all my luck to your future! I can’t wait to see what you all will become.

5 Likes

Wow, these virtual airlines keep getting better and better

4 Likes

Thanks for all the support guys, it really means a lot to us! We hope to see you all aboard.

4 Likes

Thanks for that, MrAlaska!

I sent you a message regarding your application. Hope to have you join our team!

2 Likes

I have to say, I was watching you through the VARB certification process. Your website was utterly amazing - textbook stuff. Wish you luck in the future; I’m sure you’ll go far.

3 Likes

Huge compliment. Thanks for that! I’ve been hearing that a lot from the IFVARB staff.

We worked extremely hard for many weeks to make sure the airline we were building would be successful and professional. Looks like the hard work paid off!

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I am the President of UPS Virtual Airline. From all of us here at UPS VA, we want to give a huge thanks to the positive comments and feedback we have received. We are proud to say that we have already received multiple applications and have recently accepted our first pilot!
I’d also like to elaborate on what we are looking for in each of the available staff positions.

Head of Internal Affairs- The Head of Internal Affairs is the highest staff position other than the President and Vice President. This person must be a dedicated member of the Community, and have a strong commitment to UPS Virtual. We are looking for someone who has had past experience in a leadership role of a VA, can answer questions concerning UPS Virtual, and settle conflicts within the VA.

Chief Pilot- The Chief Pilot should be the most knowledgeable pilot within the VA. This person must have a adequate understanding of Infinite Flight procedures and functions, and should demonstrate a mature behavior while in the simulator.

Recruiter- As of now, the owners are doing all of the recruiting. This is temporary and multiple recruiters will eventually be hired. Recruiters must have a high knowledge of Infinite Flight functions, and be able to give feedback on missed test questions.

As a final note, I want to give thanks to the IFVARB for their support during the entire process. We hope to be the Communities number one Cargo Virtual Airline!

3 Likes

Oh this looks like a cool VA.

3 Likes

UPS Virtual Airline’s first group flight is inbound to Seattle as we speak!

4 Likes

Congratulations to our newly appointed Event Administrator @callum5124! We are excited to have him as a part of our team and can’t wait to see how he progresses in the future. As always, thanks for everyone’s continued support, and make sure to wish Callum good luck!

4 Likes

As a new pilot for UPSVA I must say it’s a joy to be flying for them. The staff is always willing to help or answer questions. There are literally 100’s of routes to be flown and I look forward to flying them all. It’s great to be part of such a winning team.

4 Likes

We’re proud to have you with us @Shrek1!

3 Likes

Our first event has been scheduled. Sign up now and fly with “Our Heritage” in mind!

2 Likes