UPS Virtual | A Cargo Family | Official Thread

We hope to see ya back with us again buddy! Be well!

4 Likes

Appreciate the love but we removed you some weeks ago for filing fake PIREP’s…

5 Likes

Lmaoooo this is hilarious

3 Likes

Excited for this!

4 Likes

Pilot of the Month

We wanted to take a moment and congratulate our August winner for Pilot of the Month - @Ethan_Lindgren. Ethan can usually be found actively engaging with our other pilots and flying long hauls, quickly becoming a usual member of our overnight flights. We love having you as a part of the our close knit family! On behalf of the Leadership Team, thank you for continuing to represent us! You are one of the many things that make our VA great.

7 Likes

Congrats Ethan! 🥳

2 Likes

Congratulations! Ethan well deserved!!

3 Likes

YES!!! Finally on the best VA for commercial flight! @UPSVirtual UPS VA lets’go I’m very happy to be a part of this amazing VA.

2 Likes
Hey there , I was trying to send in my application and it doesn’t look like your application is working 
I tried looping around through your website , that didn’t work either 
Any idea if I could send in my application through other ways ? Or when the website will be available? Thanks

Disregard

Congratulations Ethan! We’ll deserved!

1 Like

Disregard this post , I have the attention span of a drugged Chicken
Forgot to scroll down a bit , apologies

2 Likes

Seeing how far this Va has come since i left has been out of the world and the progress has been outstanding. Trust me this could and will be the best Va out there

3 Likes

is there any reason the UPS ramp at KDFW on infinite flight is so messed up?

Hey UPS Virtual! Just wanted to stop in and say I hope everything is going well with the VA! It looks to still be thriving as was! I long to be back someday in the near future as I am regaining my desire and love for aviation! Hope everything keeps going well!

3 Likes

Glad all is well bud! Doors always open should you ever decide to return. ❤️

KDFW is outdated due to it being edited a long time ago.

It is currently being edited by an editor, but there is no timeframe that can be said of when it will be released.

Here is a sneak peak of the cargo area at DFW from the editor:

1 Like