UPS Virtual | A Cargo Family | Official Thread

Pilot of the Month

We are ecstatic to congratulate @AirbusDriver on becoming April’s Pilot of the Month. @AirbusDriver, or as his UPS Virtual family calls him - Bus, has been an integral part of the VA, even serving as our Chief of Internal Affairs for a period of time. These days you can catch him almost always on our flight bot representing our VA in the skies. On behalf of the Leadership Team, thank you for continuing to represent us! You are one of the many things that make our VA great.

11 Likes

Love you guys!

5 Likes

Congrats @AirbusDriver! Well deserved. Love this family!

1 Like

Congrats :D

1 Like

Congrats to an integral part of the fam! Love having ya with us @AirbusDriver. 🤙🏼

2 Likes

Well deserved!

1 Like

I’m great full to be a part of the UPSVA family! Thank you guys! It is my pleasure!! I always feel welcome here.

3 Likes

Pilot of the Month

We wanted to take a moment and congratulate our May winner for Pilot of the Month - @Ryan0479. Ryan has dedicated much of his time to us to the tune of nearly 4,000 flight hours representing our family. You’ll normally find Ryan on an ultra long haul, taking part of our numerous group flights or chatting and laughing with us on our Discord server. On behalf of the Leadership Team, thank you for continuing to represent us! You are one of the many things that make our VA great.

12 Likes

So glad to be a part of the family!

9 Likes

Congrats to @Ryan0479!

5 Likes

Congrats Ryan! Reward for lots of hard work and participation! Well deserved man.

9 Likes

Congrats @Ryan0479! You add so much value to our team and family. Well deserved award and recognition!

6 Likes

Thank you guys. Very glad to be part of the family here. Best VA going!

5 Likes

Congratulations @Ryan0479 very well done you are the man keep up the amazing work your doing here at UPS Virtual

1 Like

Pilot of the Month

We wanted to take a moment and congratulate our June winner for Pilot of the Month - @Txweather. Reed has quickly shown his dedication to our VA and is normally found flying and talking about weather in our off topic Discord channel! Closing in on almost 1,000 flight hours with us, he is typically one of the pilots ready to fly and partake in our nightly over night group flights. We love having you as a part of the our close knit family! On behalf of the Leadership Team, thank you for continuing to represent us! You are one of the many things that make our VA great.

6 Likes

NEW STAFF HIRE

We are ecstatic to welcome the newest member of our close knit staff team! @Ryan0479 will be heading our newly created Pilot Manager position. A long time member and someone who has quickly climbed the hour and pilot ranks, Ryan is a great addition to the team and someone who fits in flawlessly with our VA. We recently celebrated his 5,000th VA flight hour with a 17+ hour group flight of 7 from KBOS to YSSY. Thank you for your continued commitment to our VA!

Stay tuned for some exciting news on fresh codeshares.

6 Likes

Great job Ryan! Well deserved! Love flying with ya!! @Ryan0479

3 Likes

My dad works for UPS and he would be happy to see this

3 Likes

Congrats @Ryan0479!

3 Likes

Had to leave of absence with some important things coming up for the next few months. I applied after my Philadelphia Event and have been with them since. Thanks for the awesome moments I had while flying with UPSVA this summer!

I will be back!

-RyMan

3 Likes