UPS Virtual | A Cargo Family | Official Thread

KSDF-OMDB Is going to get some of that!

5 Likes

get ready for some awesome group flight pics

7 Likes

Discord is going crazy! What a great day for UPSV!

5 Likes

Thanks to Laura and the entire IF team for providing one of if not the most iconic airplane ever built. Great day for Cargo in general and UPSV in particular. What a terrific surprise, cant wait for the update!

5 Likes

A VA which I sadly left due to me spending time with education and preparing for uni but there one thing I can say and it’s this the VA is best on IF and the staff are proberly the best and nicest people I have ever talked to. Everyone in the VA has a laugh and are people you can be friends with real quick. I hope to be back up in the air with the beautiful 747 again. Soon I hope but I do recommend this VA for EVERYONE. There are not much cargo aircraft on IF which is a shame but with all the codeshares the VA has before I left was amazing.

5 Likes

Giving a shout out to Kai our prior Snipper! Hoping you are doing well my friend. We are all excited about the new 747-8 Skin for sure, and look forward to adding her to the UPS Livery line up.

4 Likes

The good old snipper hope your doing well Bobby and this VA has a bright future and will only get better as more people join and there is hope of a 747 rework which the spark the light for this VA

2 Likes

Yes, we will take little steps on the 74. She is the most iconic plane every built and IF I am sure will eventually show her some more love and get a full update with live cockpit. She’s just too important a plane and too important to the evolution of aviation to let her languish. And she is still being built through this year for sure. In the past 24 hours, new applications are soaring too, so its all good!

5 Likes

Funny to see our airplane “skin” inside joke leaking out our server, haha.

5 Likes

The absolute best cargo va on infinite flight! Not only that, but the community is top notch, the constant group flights, overnighters, and family atmosphere, no one tops this va! 🤙🏼😏

5 Likes

Welcome to our newest recruits! Guess we weren’t the only ones excited with the addition of the Queen in our colors. :)

5 Likes

OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW

A group of 8 took off on an overnighter recently to formally retire these two liveries which served us well throughout the years. We cannot wait to welcome the new 748 UPS livery into the game. Enjoy these pictures by our very own @Chief_Beef.

6 Likes

Some beautiful shots

3 Likes

748 UPS Airplane Skin for the win haha

5 Likes

LOL, can’t wait to get that “skin”.

2 Likes

Congratulations on receiving the livery you guys have longed for! Looks great, cant wait to fly it.

3 Likes

Appreciate it, Deak! Thanks for being a part of the fam!

1 Like

ahhh yes, we got ahead of ourselves tho. But cannot wait anymore

2 Likes

FAREWELL TO A TEAM MEMBER

We wanted to take a moment and bid farewell to our Events Manager, @Cagri, as he returns to regular line pilot duty due to increased responsibilities from school and regular day to day life. @Cagri has been instrumental in our continued growth and our last top 5 ranking in the IFVARB Activity Scores. We have put a tremendous amount of effort into creating internal events that keep our pilots active and interested in flying for our virtual airline. From relief aid events to unique tricky approaches, @Cagri was a key component in improving our event numbers and we aim to keep this momentum going. Thank you for your service to us and we wish you the best with school!

5 Likes

Applied!! :D

3 Likes