UPS/FEDEX by CNBC

Ok, I’m geeking out right now. Being a USAF retiree after 20 years of service being both supply and a Command Post Controller in AMC Operations this is so impressive of air cargo operations

11 Likes

Should be in #real-world-aviation, but you still are TL1, you have to wait until TL2 to post in #real-world-aviation #real-world-aviation:spotting and #features

It wouldn’t let me do that, I tried to do that first. This is why I hate message boards,. I’m friggin pushing 50, I don’t want to like or comment on every little thing just to be able post something meaningful and helpful or just a cool relevant post or make a good suggestion in a certain closed category . I’m pretty mature folks. I’m busy enough doing auditions and memorizing sides to constantly be here liking and commenting

4 Likes

Very informative and interesting documentary, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Welcome and thank you for your service! It appears you’re near my neck of the woods as well (stationed at Moody AFB).

You’re quite close to trust level 2 so I’ve made the manual adjustment and moved your thread to #real-world-aviation. Enjoy your time here!

9 Likes

Awesome thanks, I’m in the Dobbins pattern, got A/C footage flying over Walmart on final lol, can read tail numbers. Go Kings! 91st RQS?

1 Like

Retired USAF, 1C3 and 2S0. TACC was last assignment, aside from my stent attached to the Army at Abu G

3 Likes

Thank you for your service and thank you for sharing this. I really enjoyed learning about the logistics of UPS and FEDEX. That was quite impressive.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.