Uploading IF recordings from Android to Windows.

Hello everyone, my first post was about how to control the basic things on a flight, now I need help regarding the upload of the recorded videos to Windows.

After I edit a video in the phone, I tried to upload it using the import system that the phone has. Not everything was transferred, so I tried by going to Phone-Card-Videos. I right-clicked for copying it, but a window popped saying: “error while copying this archive or folder, the requested resource is being used”.

After some time, I decided to stop trying and deleted everything, from the computer and phone, and decidede to record a new video and try again.

But what can I do to upload the video without using the importer? How do I solve this: “error while copying this archive or folder, the requested resource is being used”.

Thank you everyone.

P.D: Can I upload videos in an specific part of the Forum?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks for the help. For the problem, it seems that the videos were being played in the background while trying to copy them, but I didn´t know how to stop them (even pausing them wouldn´t work). I ended up deleting them.