Upgrading Device just for Infinite Flight

Hi Lads

I plan to upgrade my device as my iPad 2 keeps crashing when things get busy. Last night I was on final into LAX after a 45 Journey and it crashed out AHHHHHHH

What is the best device in your opinion for the Sim?

Kind Regards

Craig

5 Likes

Update or upgrade?

Hmm, anything with a high amount of RAM will help! :)

1 Like

Sorry upgrade

1 Like

iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 4, iPhone 6 and up.

5 Likes

I don’t use any of the devices I but from what I heard they are good

iPad Air 2
iPad Pro

4 Likes

iPad Pro 12.9 great iPad! I have it and it never crashes. The big screen is great for IF!

2 Likes

An iPad Air 2 works perfect!

3 Likes

Quite funny. Just for global I bought mysef a Galaxy tablet so I can fly long hauls while using my phone :D

1 Like

Thanks for the advice!

Regards

Craig

1 Like

iPad Pro 9.7. It’s the ultimate device for IF in my opinion!

4 Likes

I have an IPad 2, same problem. But I have ordered an IPad pro. Can’t wait to get it! Better graphics, no lagging, no crash.

(There are several threads about this. Search for “best iPad for IF”)

5 Likes

I went from an iPad 2 to and iPad Air 1 and it runs IF pretty good.
Also it’s cheaper than the iPad Air 2 and ipad pro. =D

2 Likes

I have an iPad Air and IF runs really smoothly on it (Side note: I run all of the highest settings)

2 Likes

Any iPad from the Air+ will work good, I have had the Air 2 for two years now and never any problems, with global coming out I would sugesst getting a newer device and mainly because as I have said the Air 2 is 2 years old so it’s worth paying more and getting a more future proofed device because I’m sure you know after about 4 years you are forced to upgrade. I would wait as in the first half of the year Apple may release a new iPad Air which will mean you won’t have to pay nearly a £1000 for a pro and you will still get a brilliant device. I’m planning on doing this or getting a pro should anew one come out aswell. Hope this helps, sorry for the long paragraph

1 Like

Not at all,

Thanks for the advice

1 Like

iPad Pro 9.7 works like a dream!

iPad Pro. I’m currently on an iPad Mini 3, and I’m going to be buying the 9.7" iPad Pro.

My iPad 2 works ok most the time unless ts1, but I’m getting the Pro or the air soon

1 Like

My ipad pro 9.7 runs smoothly at max settings! My other ipad 3 crashes when I am approaching a busy airport like KLAX in training server at higher settings.

1 Like

I used to play IF on my iPad 2, but it keeps crashing when I play on Live. So I upgraded to the iPad Air 1. It works perfectly fine :)