Upgraded Waypoint System Bug

So I was doing a normal flight from LAX to BFI and I used the new system for way-pointing for takeoff, approach, and arrival and it was a normal ascend at 2000vs at 250 knots and I realize I am turning (which is normal for my flight plan) but, theres 2 waypoints, about a nautical mile apart, which made me do a 360, and I didn’t want to waste time because yesterday (which is when it happened), I had to go down to the beach, can you fix it? I also don’t have that part of the replay because I didn’t realize that section of the flight didn’t save on the replay.

1 Like

The plane does a 360 because the waypoints are too close, and your plane is going too fast to make the turn in time. The A/P does a 360 so it can make the turn and get aligned with the FPL.

1 Like

When that happens you go direct to the waypoint 1nm after the other

2 Likes

I tried that but I was going to fast

1 Like

I would recommend slowing down a little bit so your plane can successfully make the turn without doing a 360. Your turn radius is longer or shorter depending on your speed.
I’ve learned this from experience, cause I’ve done 360’s a lot because autopilot couldn’t make the turn in time. 😂

2 Likes

Ok, Thanks

1 Like

No problem! If you need help with anything else don’t hesitate to ask!

1 Like