Upgrade/Expansion Live+ in € Euro

Hi,

my live+ will be expired 11th Dec, i want now expanded untill to next year(+ 1 year).
I want payment at Appstore in Euro(€), but i didnt found for payment for 1year? On Website ask me Card(dont have) / Alipay(didnt account) or BitcoinsWallet(didnt have)?

Thx forward.
Best
Tekin

2 Likes

Have you tried paying via the website or in the app?

2 Likes

I have on website view it Card/Alipay/Bitcoin this 3 things dont have it. Want tried at Appstore but didnt find it. @Kyle.Plane

1 Like

Yeh, maybe purchase live through the IF website. The website can be found here at: https://www.infinite-flight.com/

Just log into your live account and follow the steps to purchase the subscription. It works out cheaper through the website. If you already have iTunes credit then purchase it through the app. If you can’t find the price and your having issues, then contact a mod. ;)

2 Likes

Yeah i have purchages but didnt can pay on appstore.?

Hmm, try to restart your device and see if you can see it after that. If not a mod can help ;)

1 Like

I dont have buyed, because didnt find the payment at appstore 😉

1 Like

Want payment with my AppleID

@turkish534 try these 2 things

1. Search for infinite flight-flight simulator on iOS App Store, scroll down after the screenshots, click top in app purchases. You can find one year subscription there.

1. Open infinite flight, click fly online, on top right of screen click on your name, it will show your subscription details and call signs and such. Click on upgrade and you can find live+ there.
1 Like

Sorry can`t help Android User.

BTW. Du bist der Dritte, aus unserer schönen Stadt, den ich hier treffe.

1 Like

I have tried it but disnt can expanded it.

Try the App Store method

Go here: https://appsto.re/ae/NUbgC.i

Scroll down, press ‘Top in app purchases’ you’ll find live+ there

1 Like

I have find only Month, but if i press on monthly nothing to do them on Top purchasing? 🙄Thanks for ure effort. 😉

Everything fine Android User, 😊

Ja ich habe dich vorher beim kommentieren gesehen, ich kenne nur dich als Berliner. 😉🇩🇪

Contact @david via PM. He’ll help you with these kind of issues.

1 Like

Just wait for it to run out then purchase it when your given the option… just be aware purchasing through the AppStore can sometimes fail to work

1 Like

thank u for ure effort and took time i will take contact with devs.

1 Like

Yes, ure right ihave also thought them views minutes ago, thank u for ure feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.