Updatings!

as one of the most realistic simulators in the world, i believe that IF developers should release the dates before their updates, because the best of all is to keep its members informed about certain subjects. Because, as we see the 772 is making many people anxious, I see some friends say: (I will only fly on the IF after the launch of the 772) and if I had a predicted date it would be cooler, because “some” would not be so anxious to point of just wanting to fly again after the update.
(Note: I say a previous date and not a defined date.)

3 Likes

They can’t release the dates of updates because unknown speed bumps might come in beta testing.

10 Likes

Update dates are not given out as many things can be subjected to change during development and road blocks come up constantly that need to be fixed. If something were to come up it delaying the date of release already said customers would be very upset they are not getting what they were told.

3 Likes

I mean estimated dates, not confirmed.

I’m sorry!
mean estimated dates, not confirmed.

Still. Things can change a lot during testing and development. There may be extremely big things that come up putting the update eta back. Take global for example. They said it would most likely be released in summer but it wasn’t leading to unhappy customers.

4 Likes

Okay, Aware!

1 Like

It’s their simulator, they make the decisions. If they want to release the update in surprise, they do that, if they want to have set release dates, they’ll have set release dates. We are just the customers. We don’t dictate what happens and what doesn’t.

1 Like

The reason that the devs don’t inform us of release dates or give an estimated release date is due to the fact that unpredictable events can occur and effect the development, thus affecting the release date. It is actually better the way the devs do it.

2 Likes

precisely because we are customers we should have an estimate.

Might just be me but having no set date kind of hypes it up a bit for me. The thought of planning a flight and it maybe being done on a reworked plane is kinda exciting. Just be patient it will pay off

1 Like

certainly! Yes!

Well, before IF anounced that they finished the B772, this means that an update is really near. There is some people saying that could be realeased on Friday 5th with the intention of continue the “tradition” of realisung on this day of the week. This is baseed on most of the updates which were released on a Friday. But remember, those are just speculations.

1 Like

Yes, my friend

You see now here’s the thing. Look how the IF team has had you captivated by this update. It’s actually an amazing marketing strategy. It’s kept you checking in on the forum, and the simulator, likely a few times a week. If there was a set date, you wouldn’t keep checking the forum or the application. You have Jason to thank for this smart marketing technique.

2 Likes

I wish they wouldn’t keep up with any “tradition” just release it is it’s ready … The public wants to see the amazing work of the devs already !!

1 Like

You’re so right

3 Likes

Very good!!!

1 Like

Thank you thank you very much 😂

I am always checking the forum IFC.

2 Likes