Updates for Malaysian Airlines MH370

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2129433-australia-mh370-captains-simulator-had-indian-ocean-route/

TL;DR
Officials found that the home flight sim owned by the captain of MH370 flew a route where plane vanished in a similar route.

Super TL; DR
Plane was deliberately flown into ocean

11 Likes

I saw a report on my iPad news thing,

Apparently it was flown into the ocean with its flappron down.

2 Likes

So, from your TL;DR, the captain deliberately brought down the aircraft.

1 Like

I think a most us knew that this was done deliberately, cause I see know reason why a 777’s system would fail unless if someone altered with them.

2 Likes

oh my gosh this is shocking news

was it IF? XD

3 Likes

So sad to hear that someone would plan such mass murder sorry for all the families involved with this

2 Likes

I told this news to my mum, and she actually asked if the simulator was IF…

3 Likes

really?
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

2 Likes

IF doesn’t have regions that extend into the Indian Ocean.

2 Likes

you do realise i was only joking!

2 Likes

The found a Flaperon from the 777, that’s the only debris I’ve heard that they found.

1 Like

Yeh I agree, why on earth would you take the lives of hundreds of people along with you, what he did was really disgusting. Really sad stuff.

3 Likes

It’s a very tragic lose of a great aircraft and hundreds of innocent life’s

2 Likes

πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

2 Likes

i’m sure everyone on the forums feels sorry for the victims and their families

2 Likes

I’m sure they are this is a great community of people

1 Like

MH370 was flown into water, says Canadian air crash expert - BBC News
https://apple.news/A1-EjMcjjQ8mYXznTx-ChVA

Here is the report.

1 Like

there is no evidence on any wreckage to suggest the aircraft was landed deliberately in the water. Nor is there any evidence to show it was crashed deliberately in the water. What you have to ask yourselves is thus, if there are multiple databases giving information of the planes engine status, location, heading, time in air, speed etc, why can we not find it?

If the captain wanted to kill himself and take the plane down, any area would have done, the end of the runway for goodness sake or a mountain eg β€œGermanwings” crash.

I’m not one for a conspiracy theory, but it is incredibly off that only one tiny piece of debris has been found from a large aircraft like a 777.

2 Likes

He probably wants to make sure everyone dies with him.

2 Likes

Full episode is here

2 Likes