(Updated Title) Yoke Doesn’t Work

I had to uninstall my IF becaause the yoke wasn’t working, and you can’t takeoff and land without a yoke all the time! This problem has been happening to me a lot. Usually I restart my device and it works again, but this time there was no budge. So I uninstalled, since im also having a problem with IF crashing on takeoff and landing. I reinstalled, and nothings changed with the yoke. But now this time, my logbook is gone! Can someone help me out with either three of these issues, more importanly, my missing logbook?

1 Like

What exactly is gone with the logbook? The icon to go into it or all your flights that are in the logbook?

Make sure you have the most updated version of IF. A restart of your device might help.

My logbook is completely empty now

This is how the logbook has always been. It is tied to the installed version. Your stats are server based but the logbook is local.

Any uninstall will clear the log book.

6 Likes

That happens when you uninstall the app. Your flight stats (Hours, XP, etc.) are still there so don’t worry about that… With the Yoke, try moving your device around and check if the virtual yoke in the bottom bar (You need to select it) is moving or not…

2 Likes

Yea I’ve done that and it still doesn’t work. Its very strange how it works for one flight, but I can start a new one literally three minutes later and it no loger works

So you’re saying the yoke doesn’t follow your movements? Make sure you Calibrate your device right before taking off in the pause menu…

1 Like

Your yoke might be low on sensitivity, which can be fixed in the controls settings.

2 Likes

Im going to try this soon. Give me a minute

1 Like

Yea, still doesn’t work :(

1 Like

This happenes to me. I just calibrated and it worked.

2 Likes

Yeah, a calibration might do the trick. Just try that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.