Updated Official Youtube Channel

Our community team has been hard at work to update our official youtube channel and added some great flight training videos and air traffic control tutorials.

We will be adding more great content on a regular basis so be sure you like and subscribe for the latest videos and tutorials to check out the newest features and sharpen your Infinite Flight skills!

Happy Landings!

50 Likes

Roger that Phillipe! Any help I am ready😉

Subscribed!

1 Like

I’m subscribed also

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I subscribed long ago, so my video feed exploded yesterday. You guys uploaded like 20 videos, didn’t you?

4 Likes

Old videos from our first channel were uploaded to our official Infinite Flight channel for legacy purpose; unfortunately it notified existing subscribers by mistake. We unlisted those videos to avoid confusion (and because most of them are not really relevant anymore).

We apologies for the inconvenience.

5 Likes

No need to apologize, I’m rather happy you work a bit more towards that direction.
YouTube is an excellent online media platform to share content on.

4 Likes

i want to make more videos but my hard drive space need more free space to save all videos in HD =D…

A little cleaning have to appear :)

Subscribed. Can’t wait for the future of IF on YouTube & maybe FDS will come back to using Instagram. ( If it does happen I would be happy to help)

4 Likes

I viewed the channel a few days earlier so when my feed exploded with IF too, I was annoyed because I presumed it was a bug with the YouTube app (it just got stuck on something in the viewing history or something, I dunno), so I installed the update to fix what I thought was a bug.

It took me way too long to realise that it was a normal surge of uploads xD

Wow, the IF trailer has over 2 million views! We should try and get everyone on the forum to watch their videos so the IF can get some extra revenue

3 Likes

I saw the upload spam… My subscription list was flooded 😂

(Seriously, the freaking edits again)

Same my subs were flooded with the Infinite Flight Channel I subbed to it.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I just subbed. You are welcome.

I had been watching your tutorials one by one, and they are awesome! Looking forward to seeing more of them soon! :)

Glad you like them. We have @Tyler_Shelton and @Mark_Denton to thank, they did an awesome job! Now go tell your friends :)

7 Likes

It doesn’t show the subscriber count

2 Likes