Update Tracking Thread (Bombardier CRJ Family, Liveries, Features, etc)

Ugh these regionals 😍. Gonna find so many cool new routes.

Like when Laura flew a CRJ from KSAN to PHNL…

I’ll have to try that one! 😉😂

Make sure to use the CRJ-200 :)

Looks like this is getting better and better! 😏

Don’t get your hopes up that you will get your liveries though. Just a friendly reminder.

My dream has come true! Thank you FDS <3

Not to sure if this means much, but looking at the hashtag, I think the update went into beta testing yesterday!

This is the first photo with that hashtag in it

It’s been in beta for a while now.

My va is happy to head the crj air Canada livery is coming.and just the fact at how beautiful it is makes me happy.

Dang! It looks awesome , thank you FDS!

Can’t wait!!
Nice to see the leaps&bounds FDS has made :-)

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This is why we can’t have nice things. Don’t be offended if your off topic post was deleted. So were 9 others.

Problems with Aircraft Tracking thread that I'd like to address

That didn’t last long. Looks like we know the future of tracking threads now… 🤷🏼‍♂️

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

The Air Canada looks very nice! Loving the black mask on it!

I know right, I love the mask in the cockpit.

Hats off to the dev team for this amazing update! You guys give us all we have ever wanted, and you never stop doing so! Its time for us to give back by behaving on this thread, and appreciating, not criticizing!

What not to do:

• Don’t tell others that what they are saying is off topic. You’re only adding fuel to the fire. Simply flag the post and move on.

What to do:

• Enjoy the progress of the update and the information that is shared within.
  • Send a kind reminder PM to that individual if you notice that they are straying off topic by a large margin.

Keep this in mind:

You know its gotten out of hand when the system closes the thread. Keep each other in check and please use that 🚩 button. This thread is skating on some thin ice…

Hi I don’t want to speak down this great news, but Lufthansa just released, that they will change the colour of the blue at the tail fin, because landings in Hong Kong and New York just shown that the current blue they introduced is to dark and now they will look for a more blue colour.
Unfortunately I can’t find an english source at the moment :/

Wait till Misha wakes up and sees all of the flags and mini-modding 🙃

One of my favs so far ❤️