Update Tracking Thread (Bombardier CRJ Family, Liveries, Features, etc)

Can’t wait for this to happen. The CRJ is a major player in aviation and it is in desperate need of a facelift in IF. It’s going to be so much fun using it!
This is also very nice for those using IF who don’t live near a larger airport, and their local airport is only served by CRJ’s, so they can realistically fly to/from their local airport!

7 Likes

Cmon guys- we haven’t even gotten any substancial pictures or information besides the fact that they are beginning to work on this. The last tracking thread had a ratio of off topic to on topic comments that seemed to be 100:1. Let’s stop commenting off topic things and just wait until there is something that will be worth talking about :)

11 Likes

@Chief305 I fully support your comment. These threads are just a breeding grounds for folks to go out of control on the comments. We can track the pictures that are shared on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook). The MD11/DC10 thread was a bit of a disaster at times.

We’re now 35 comments into this thread and so far nothing… Probably a bit early for a thread to even be created. Off to a great start! #HungryForLikes

40 Likes

And you are just adding to it 🤷

26 Likes

I check all forms of social media every hour and still no teaser.
Does that sound weird?

8 Likes

Good things come to those who wait ;)…

16 Likes

The first confirmed CRJ livery! The Nordica CRJ-700!

CAPTION: “…Wait until you see what’s coming with this plane!”

I wonder what new feature they’ve added… oh boy I can’t wait.

83 Likes

It’s awesome to see the new aircraft coming up already 😍

9 Likes

I honestly don’t know how they do it. These people are dedicated. They just released global, then the MD-11, and now they’re working on the CRJ! I would not be able to do it without at least a 3 month break. At least we know they chose the right people to make the sim :)

The CRJ is beautiful!

13 Likes

I think they will add moving cockpit screens

6 Likes

Nordica livery looks awesome, same goes to CRJ. I can’t wait to see more interesting liveries in the CRJ Family

7 Likes

Let’s not start the speculation. :)

6 Likes

Well, it’s not just one dude furiously key bashing… There are at least a few people working on the project…
cat_with_face_on_keyboard
Also, please, no speculation. Let’s just have facts this time please…

20 Likes

OMG! That looks beautiful !!!

4 Likes

The new feature must be something amazing.

4 Likes

IF posted a picture on their instagaram with a sneak peak of a CRJ.

2 Likes

Beautiful aircraft and beautiful livery, I can’t wait! This will be one of my favorite updates ever:-D

Fantastic work in just the first few weeks of development, FDS!

5 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

Goran,
This is not a place to request Livery’s or any feature, this is simply a tracking thread. If you would like to have a livery added feel free to make a feature request in #features
Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Warm Regards,

9 Likes

I know sorry.
My bad i was just saying.

2 Likes