Update is out!

02104D66-6013-4FC7-8A17-8F1D42A6D8EE
I logged out to see what the regions would look like. You still have the globe, but you also have the green boxes with the airports in them. Interesting…

11 Likes

You missed an easy pun there. It was in plane sight.

Btw will andriod regular live servers be closed for matenience till global releases?

10 minutes for wait… Not working. Right

1 Like

Can’t wait to get home and fly from Eidw-Lhr

Doubtful, it’s probably a side effect of them firing up all the new servers for Global

1 Like

Will all iOS users get the update are today?

It is out but it is clearly not running :) we are having server issues (as expected) and are working towards solving them; once the experience is good on iOS we will start rolling out Android.

5 Likes

Just reopened. Sorry about that.

8 Likes

Yea it’s out I just downloaded the update for IF

The update won’t show up for me

Laura thank you so much for everything you ve done you and your team. Im really happy with the update, THANK YOU!

THANKYOU FDS and The DEVS

1 Like

All of us android users need the update ! When will we all get it ?

1 Like

People quit infinite flight until the servers problem are solved pleasw

3 Likes

I honestly can’t wait to go home and fly

Please read through the topic

3 Likes

Philippe will that be today by any chance?

A shame that android users like me don’t even have access to the old servers but IOS is flying global WOW

10 Likes

Awesome the update came out.

A year ago I bought one year to play online and get all the aircrafts and locations, liked onlone and loved the planes. I thought I would only lose my online subscription not all the planes and locations. And I’m very upset about this.

Also you have to pay for a subscription (which became more expensive) to fly over the world.

So I am hapy because of the update but I hate that you have to pay money to get it. Very disappointed :(