Update has been approved!

Well yeah. Thanks for the fast reply :D

If you are going crazy, my only advice would be to consult a psychologist.

5 Likes

I think I am fine. For now

1 Like

Your patience will be rewarded with a greater appreciation of what’s in store for you!

1 Like

I wonder where all the trolls are going to go now because they are trolling on socal training server everyone if you see anyone who is being a troll report them as we don’t need them in the game the next couple of days the trolls will have the whole world to themselves and other users

1 Like

The trolls will always have KNUC in there hearts

2 Likes

What’s the point of trolling if no one can see you? :)

I guess that everyone will just have to wait and see where the biggest population of aircraft are

Just because you will be on the other side of the world doesn’t mean that they can’t find you

VNLK to KNUC in an A380 probably. God help us.

3 Likes

Hello,

I’m not someone who posts every time a message when an announcement has been made and as Philippe describes, I prefer clicking on like, if I like the post. Nevertheless, in my opinion, messages without asking more information or giving new information are also very important. Otherwise there would never be any message of encouragement or nice thankful words to the devs or any other person. We are humans and we need to express our feelings. At least some more other less. By the way social medias had been created to enable people to come together and exchange. We all have the right to express ourselves. Of course I also think that there is a difference between answering, commenting and spamming :-) I also think it is important to scroll a bit up sometimes and read what have been said, before repeating the same questions all the time :-) Of course that’s not very easy when there are already thousands of messages, that’s why, I think, schylberg reminds us what “a good” post would be. Most important is finally that our posts are constructive, so I let you judge if a “yeah”, “wow”, “meh” etc. would be constructive ☺️

Thank you for reading this, thanks to the devs and all other people behind the scenes (α/β testers, ATCs, mods…) for all this work on Global and everything else, who make Infinite Flight Simulator a great simulator!

Theoretically few hours left till some of us can start updating and enjoying GLOBAL :)

Have fun, see you here and in Global/Infinite Flight Pro ;-)
Ronny

19 Likes

I haven’t felt this much joy since the last update

Everyone can drink to that (I mean water of course) great effort I’m super excited you’ve done well guys 😀😀👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

2 Likes

Where’s the whiskey
Hahaa

6 Likes

Locked up so people can’t find it. Lol 🍺🍺🍺🍻🍻🍻

Im pretty sure most of us are underage lol

2 Likes

WHat a great day to release it. No exams tomorrow and no school tomorrow. But I’ll have exams again once Friday. But anyhow thank you so much FDS for putting all your time and effort into global.

2 Likes

Just say u need to go toilet and then just takeoff from like lax and fly to syd. Then land it when u get home 😉

1 Like

Post your guys’s global screenshots / videos here for us andriod users. :)

3 Likes

Well, I’m sorry to tell you that it won’t run on the iPad 4 since it doesn’t have the chip required to run Global. Even if it does, it’s going to be really laggy. I myself had an iPad 4 and I was sad to see that it wouldn’t be able to run Global. I now bought the iPad 2017 which, I suppose will run Global without much lag. I can recommend the iPad 2017 if you want an upgrade 👍

Here is a link to what Seb already said about the iPad 4 being supported or not: