Update has been approved!

Great Job Ms. Laban, hope to let all of the suscribers on my channel know how awesome of a simulator this really is. Hopefully I am able to post some content on my channel very soon :)

Regards, Swayne

11 Likes

Thank you to all the developers that could make this amazing update possible!

For the people thinking that they’ll have to wait…

Dang the new iOS 11 Screenshot markup feature is so handy with the Apple Pencil.

17 Likes

Guess whos skipping school tomorrow???

Thats right!!! ME
(Hope my teachers arent on IFC…)

31 Likes

I have a minimum day tomorrow.

3 Likes

I don’t have school, what is school?😂

4 Likes

Congratulations to all involved 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Cant wait to get started!

1 Like

Yay! Global is finally released after 2 years!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to record some videos. Great work FDS, really appreciate it! ✈️

2 Likes

Holy crap I’m so hyped right now!!!

2 Likes

Listening to Celebration right now…

1 Like

It’s laid dormannt for so long. Now I can’t wait to see the update I had laid only a few bricks to back when I was testing. Absolutely fantastic Job, guys. And thanks for that once in forever opportunity to test this update.

1 Like

4C4BAF0B-1998-422C-A446-14F003D49024

37 Likes

lol high schoolers in the US will be taking the PSAT tomorrow, which also means minimum day xD

11 Likes

Ive been waiting for over 5 months now and they day is finally here! Sadly Android gets it later :(

3 Likes

I’m so happy!
This’s is a big milestone for IF, I hope many updates in the future will make this simulator like P3D

1 Like

I asked my mom if I could be “sick” tomorrow she said no. I guess I will be glued to my phone all day at school tomorrow.

3 Likes

Everyone calm down. Let’s make this peaceful. I’m just kidding…

IT’S HAPPENING!!!

9 Likes

Gonna expect this thread to increase its amount of replys to 900!

Good work FDS, really appreciate it! :)

1 Like

I remember last year when you just started making global… now look where we are, A day before release. Thank you FDS so much for your hard work and I can’t wait for the years ahead

2 Likes