Update has been approved!

I hope I’m not at the end of the phased release…

7 Likes

Laura the staged rollout is only for automatic updates, right? Meaning anyone can download it, but only if they manually go to the app store. Right?

3 Likes

I fell off the map. 6 months of not flying much. I just picked it back up. Thank you to all at FDS for the hard work.

4 Likes

I hope that is how it works

1 Like

β€œOh happy day, happy day!”

3 Likes

True Pioneers Laura And Phillipe! Thank You for all of your hard work!

3 Likes

Cheers I have my alarm set for 5:30 so I can fly before school!!!

2 Likes

Love you so much Laura, Thank you for everything!

Laura,

Is it a certain group of people (Grade 5’s or Regulars) down or Device type?? Or is it completely random?

Congratulations to you and all of your team members at FDS.

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

1 Like

Time to open some sparkling apple cider

Congratulations to Laura and the rest of the hardworking FDS team. While I haven’t been able to fly anywhere near as much as I’d have liked to in the recent months, I’m still overwhelmingly excited for this revolutionary update. Congratulations again.

2 Likes

No it’s not able to be controlled like that.

Congrats to everybody at FDS. This update HUGE! It will definetly be worth the wait. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

1 Like

I bet that most IOS11 users will get it first!

2 Likes

β€œAll users will still be able to update your app manually from the App Store at any time.”

-Apple website

12 Likes

Yes, anyone can download manually at any time.

2 Likes

Yessssss I am downloading it as soon as it hits the App Store.

4 Likes

So excited to finally be able to fly anywhere in the world on Infinite flight! You guys seem to have truly outdone yourselves with this update. Really excited! Cheers!