Update has been approved!

No. This will not be a topic for that.

4 Likes

Wow… I just can’t wait

1 Like

Where can you find a list of all the compatible IOS devices?

Right here:

Awesome once again thanks for your help.

No. There’s already a topic for that.

Yes sorry I just clicked!

I’m about to go to sleep, and when I wake up hopefully global is released. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

It’s 5:30AM ET. I’m awake & ready.

4 Likes

Went to sleep at 3:00AM ET (4:00AM on my timezone). Here I am awake again checking the forums

2 Likes

Waking up right now at 2:36 am PDT and being confused by your post since you posted 3:00 am but now understanding it xD

1 Like

Credits to Laura

1st April 2016
I remembered when the first Global picture was released to public that day as aprilfools.png by Laura who was known as Matthieu Laban by then . I thought it was too good to be real, I didn’t even believe that Infinite Flight is going to be like that honestly. I took that with a grain of salt.

Several weeks later, another topic was made on #announcements . This time it was made by the other developer, Philippe Rollin regarding that April Fools Joke.

I couldn’t believe at that time that it was true. I had never expected to see a small simulator developed by a group of small developers, could make something big like this. I have followed the progress of Global Flight update and they have proven that I was wrong. They can definitely do this, of course with community and fans support. They have reached a milestone to make this update come true! 😊

Less than a year later, if I can recall it was around February/March, the Alpha testing had finally started which surprised the whole community at that time. Before we were getting to Beta by August with some additions to the Beta team 😉

Credits to @LouDon

Finally 9-10 hours ago, they announced that Apple have approved the update and will be released soon. I was surprised when I was at my school bus, finally the wait is almost over. Even though I’m not going to get the update as I’m an Android user, I was very happy to hear it!

Now, it’s only few hours away. The update will be progressively come to your Apple devices. Enjoy it and I’m sure it will be worth for the long wait! Despite feeling grateful waiting for the biggest update in Infinite Flight’s history, I have to bid farewell with the current (soon going to be previous) version of this simulator which is going to disappear in few days. We will miss this old version, alongside some annoying yet funny and memorable experiences on SoCal TS1. You will be missed by everyone here!

ATC : GLOBAL, number 1, cleared to land

Thanks alot to the FDS developers, Beta/Alpha testers, FlightCast/IF-A/IP/LF/IT developers, and also the whole community members and fans for this astonishing update! 😊

Once again, Thanks all for everything! Let’s start the countdown to the new era of a Mobile Flight Simulator! ❤✈

Regards
George

34 Likes

iOS users are just a few more hours away from getting Global (unless, of course, something “goes wrong” overnight :p)

8 Likes

Servers… do not 😡

4 Likes

Well done guys does anyone know about Android when that is out

I am just thinking if to not just buy live+ now. I now that you get Global until it live+ expires than you need to buy Infinite pro sub but do you get all the planes when you buy live+ couldn’t find this in this thread? I was thinking to buy IF pro but thinking about it now…

Asleep at 3 and up by 5, don’t sleep much, huh?

Yes you get all the aircraft with live+, that’s one of the main reasons to get it.

1 Like

Guys morning is “technically” 12:00 A.M to 11:59 A.M
So anytime within these 11 hours 59 minutes

2 Likes

Android users will have to wait a few days