Update Crashes

I just updated on my iPhone 6S and I cannot open the app. It crashes when I try to open it. I have switched my phone off and reinstalled.

9 Likes

Make sure you have a strong internet connection and Wifi

I do currently. I am sitting next to my router.

1 Like

Can you ensure you have the latest IOS firmware?

Ok…have you tried rebooting your router? Sometimes it takes awhile as a lot of people are downloading the new update.

Yes it now is since about 10 mins ago.

It’s going to rollout to everyone on iOS within the next couple of hours.

App not opening on my iPad Air 2. It crashes immediately after trying to open it. Please help.

5 Likes

I have the same problem, I have an iPhone SE and in the moment I tap the app icon it crashes immediatley

3 Likes

Why don’t you wait a bit then try to open the app again?

1 Like

I also have the same problem on both my iPhone 6s and iPad mini 4. Internet is working fine , I was flying just 10 minutes ago. I tried to reinstall the app and restart my device but that didn’t help

3 Likes

Try uninstalling and reinstalling and seeing if that solves the problem.

1 Like

Maybe wait a hour until the servers of Infinite flight are calm because a lot of people are trying to download now

4 Likes

You are probably right. That could be the problem.

1 Like

Not working on my side

1 Like

I’ve already done that twice. Im currently restarting my phone for the third time,

2 Likes

wait for a hour and if it then does not work contact support

1 Like

Crashing upon opening on my iPad Pro too

2 Likes

didn’t work. Ughhh i just wanna fly

2 Likes

I hope it doesn’t turn into a situation like what happened when Global came out and there was a massive server overload. It took so long to load in then.

2 Likes