Update Broken!

Hello,
I have an iPad 4 iOS 10.3.3. I do have third part apps on it such as Movie Box. I have tried to update it in the App Store, but says I need the lastest version of iOS 10.3.3 or later to download, but can download the lastest compatible version. So I do, but none of the new updates are added. I have tried reinstalling it (same thing happens), restarting my iPad, logging in and out of iTunes etc. Nothing works.

Display Name: LongN2000
Device: iPad 4 iOS 10.3.3

I have attached screenshots.

I’m sorry to tell you but the iPad 4 is not compatible with the latest global update.

More detailed information from Seb incoming 🔽

6 Likes

Hi!
This is an incorrect air apple gives you, sadly your device is uncomparable.

Thank you for contacting support!

Our minimum device requirements have recently changed due to the rapidly evolving features of Infinite Flight which require greater device performance and specifications to smoothly operate. To ensure the best possible experience we recommend that a device has at least 1GB+ of internal device memory (RAM). Our mission will be to continually optimize performance, however the bar must be raised with future features in mind.

iOS Requirements:

• 64 bit device
  • iOS 10 operating system or later
  • Click here to see full list of iOS devices supported at this time.

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

8 Likes

Thanks for the fast feedback. So there is no way you can make it compaitable, as my iPad handles it well?

Hello!

No, unfortunately not. Some devices had to be left behind to move forward.

1 Like

Nope it’s not compatible. It wouldn’t handle global that’s why there is the updated requirements.