Update about the 18.5 release

Not yet. Once ready. iOS users will have to wait a while.

Whoops, my bad, untagged now.

Awesome news!! Now let me find that android device somewhere in my attic 🤫😊

Dear Laura,

Thanks for taking the time to send a message to everyone. Also the app just keeps getting better and better thanks for all the hard work you’ve been doing on it.

Safe skies,

James

I took it. 😏😜

Awesome Laura! That’s for all the work you and the Team do ❤️

Can’t wait to get my hands on this thing ☺️

Can’t wait for the update! (Android is clearly the better of the two 😂 jk…or am I?).

Since 2013, I thank you for your great job in IF, as well as the whole FDS team, thank you very much. :)

Brilliant news. Can’t wait to fly the TBM!

Thanks for your hard work on making the game better!! Can’t wait to see how amazing the game will look in the future

I’m loving the transparency. I hope I speak for everyone when I say that it helps a lot with the waiting.

Wait… apple isn’t coming out first 😢 jk I can wait a extra day or two

after all this time I waited. Finally there was an interesting notice from IFC, and I was very happy with this latest news. Thank you, Laura for telling us all. I am very happy with this news! 😃😉🙂👏👍

Does this mean it’s out

Thank you very much for the transparency! This is what makes FDS and IF special, and it’s probably one of the big reasons many of us are here. Keep doing what you’re doing, and good luck with the rollout process!

Thank you for your hard work. This team truly deserves something special.

Thanks for the cabin views on the TBM guys! 🤠

No, it does not mean it’s out, but it means that it will be coming to Android in the next few days, and to iOS shortly after

Thanks for keeping us updated. You guys deserve a big break! I am sure this will be yet another quality update. Can’t wait :)

No worries thanks for the update