Update 20.1 Development Thread - Rolling Out Now!

Correct, I think too many people think it’s going to be part of it but it won’t. The A350 only just has enough data after 5 years of flying so to expect an Aircraft which may not have even flown ever in the rework is not realistic at all. IF don’t make up physics for their planes, they use the real thing, all new planes will have everything as accurate as possible.

8 Likes

This is a development tracking thread, Not a request thread :)

4 Likes

Yes good point but I hope Boeing can release data quicker than airbus maybe 2 or 3 years

3 Likes

I hope it has the rear navigation light on the end of the wingtip like the Boeing 737

3 Likes

We didn’t get a working flaperon on the A320 but that was a soft rework so I hope they nail the 777s flaperons!! I love them Soo much!! I don’t think this is even possible but I kinda wish for the outboard ailerons to deflect upwards when your flying too high relative to the glide slope. If there’s working flaperons, I’m happy tho!!

6 Likes

does Anyone know if there’s new livery’s coming with the 777

3 Likes

I think there’ll be more coming but none atm

5 Likes

Wow, nice work dev’s and just WOW

3 Likes

Hope they release the el al 772
(That’s a very big hope😂)

3 Likes

If it’s a FULL rework as they said! Will they work on the cargo variants as well?
Heres a pic:
Source
download

9 Likes

Obviously this hasn’t been confirmed yet, but it’s a pretty safe bet that all current variants of the 777 will be included.
However, I doubt the upcoming 777-X will be included for the same reason the A350 has taken so long to introduce: lack of data.

7 Likes

Looking forward to the 777 rework 2020 will be a new age for IF for sure

8 Likes

This is a great idea!!! Thanks man, this is helping everyone.

3 Likes

No problem!

3 Likes

Will the engine’s sound of the 777 (all variants) be updated?

4 Likes

Well would you look at that. Im very impressed!

3 Likes

I hope we get the real GE engine sound of the B777 <3

4 Likes

You can vote for it here!

11 Likes

Will both the 777-200 and -300 be updated?

3 Likes

18 Likes