Update 20.1 Development Thread - Rolling Out Now!

I thought that as well, but it may just be how it looks on screens with different aspect ratios like phones.

7 Likes

It could just be Laura’s screen because I think she plays on a huge monitor, but we’ll see.

3 Likes

She’s using it on her computer for development purposes. Nothing is confirmed until otherwise stated.

24 Likes

Hi guys,
Question for the community,
We all know the Varig 777 has been confirmed, but didn’t Varig go bankrupt? Sorry if this is totally wrong

2 Likes

Yes it did

2 Likes

Yes,

There’s nothing wrong with a historical airline that used to live in people’s hearts.

13 Likes

Is VNAV basically a better APPR mode?

2 Likes

VNAV is glidepath information provided during an instrument approach, independently of ground-based navigation aids. An onboard navigation system displays a constant rate descent path to minimums.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

49 Likes

What is VNAV?

3 Likes

About time… maybe now people will not arrive are the destination at 35,000 feet

15 Likes

What’s that space in the autopilot panel

I have this same question

Vertical Navigation. Like LNAV but now for checking on the altitudes for various waypoints.

1 Like

read this. Will tell you what VNAV is

3 Likes

VNAV definition already answered. Please read through the previous responses first in addition to the timeline link that George shared above. Thanks!

13 Likes

Wasn’t this already announced?

Or leaked?

3 Likes

it was leaked, but now it is announced

3 Likes