Update 20.1 Development Thread - Rolling Out Now!

Wow, this is the best update since global!!! Thank you devs for all of your hard work!

2 Likes

Oh wow, you can even see the SID/STAR interface on the left… :D

5 Likes

Not trying to be a Debbie downer, but if the crash fix doesn’t come with 20.1, the Atlantic tracks could be kind of useless if your game is just going to crash when landing after a long transatlantic flight

8 Likes

Can’t wait to see the traffic over the Atlantic after this update

I get you, but there are numerous fixes that work well to counter that.

1 Like

No worries. Philippe mentioned here that fixes for that specific issue is in our current testing stage.

12 Likes

This update will be amazing! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Just when I was thinking it’s been thirty years since we’ve seen something 😂

This is awesome!!

5 Likes

Wow this is amazing! Can’t wait for the update! So many fun and new shiny things!

Amazing work devs!
It will be a so 😍 update!

1 Like

What are those huge boxes dividing the map?

Realistic airspace boundaries (I think).

2 Likes

(I’m not complaining in the tiniest bit, so please do NOT take this as a complaint) 🙂

All these new features are really awesome. But, at the same time, we have to ship the update sometime though… 😂

3 Likes

Use your imagination and do some research online to figure out what they might be… 🙃

10 Likes

Looks like airspaces.

1 Like

Guys do you even see the 777 cockpit in the background 🤩🤤

5 Likes

I guess what I’m seeing is Shanwick and Gander OCA/ACCs.

This is great!! I imagine seeing loads of 777s and other big birds trying this out in packs, if not in the hundreds😅

Question 1: How do we plan a safe, crowded trans-atlantic flight in IF without overlapping each other’s vectors, as I’m sure there’ll be some “pilot away times” noting the distance travelled, what will regulate this?

Question 2: Noting official Instagram statement, what did IF meant by 20.1 as a feature complete?

Great job IF Team! Cheers! 😊

3 Likes

GASP! Are those clouds in the background of the background?

3 Likes

This is it. The best update since Global. Don’t disprove me, because you know that all these features make it the best one yet.

Looks like the coordinates look simplerpossibly preloaded with an xx/xx notation rather than the traditional xxxxN/xxxxE style

11 Likes