Update 20.1 Development Thread - Rolling Out Now!

I think it will be like the cargo aircraft. An empty cabin.

1 Like

I saw one of devs flying an American 772 one time in live flight and for sure that they will not lose this opportunity of update the livery of one of the most popular airline in the world;) @TylerShah

1 Like

About the livery, I’m sure they’ll surpass themselves just like the A350. More than 34 livery anyway so I don’t think we should worry about the livery. Tell me one livery that hasn’t been put on the A350… (except for the airlines that are not very well known or that just had the A350 1 month before).

Does anyone know if 20.1 will address the sharp banking in the TBM in AP NAV mode? The developers have said it’s a known issue, but I hope this next update addresses it.

Then why is it so detailed?
I think there is a cabon

No news on it but vote here:

3 Likes

Maaaan can’t stress enough how I love TAAG’s livery

1 Like

Is that…
a CABIN???

8 Likes

Doesn’t look like it

Could be a black whole, too :)

Air China, Fiji Airways (rolled out of paint shop in September), China Southern, and Sichuan Airlines.
(Not trying to bash anyone or anything)

I’m excited for the rework and am very happy with the TAAG 777, hopefully coming soon!

11 Likes

I’m so excited to fly more in Africa :)

Beautiful continent.

4 Likes

*Cues Africa by Toto as customary obligation.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh I think I’m gonna faint from excitement

This is true.
When you enter it, it transports you to Mars. Sick thing.

36 Likes

I always wanted to meet Bruno Mars

6 Likes

This is amazing and fantastic, I was waiting for it to be released today or tomorrow.

I slowed down the video is just before the IF logo appears you can clearly see a blue seat or something. Tell me I’m not crazy.

29 Likes

How to go to space!
Working May 2020!

4 Likes

Do you mean that there is no cabin in the 772 @schyllberg?