Update 20.1 Development Thread - Rolling Out Now!

Cabin views hopefully!!🤞

4 Likes

ROARRRRRRRRRRRR
is what the B772 says in its natural habitat. A very rare species to find.

hopefully not for long

2 Likes

Edit: in response to the earlier conversation on this. It may be a moot point as another photo shows normal proportions.

Unpopular opinion, but the cockpit window size doesn’t necessarily bother me. Sure if it really is too big, and if it is a “easily” fixable item, then it’d be nice to see at some point. But similar to the A350, the aircraft is still miles ahead of any other mobile flight sim in terms of quality and detail, and HD textures. If the tradeoff for that is a cockpit that is just slightly wider than in reality, I’m a-ok with that!

4 Likes

Huh ? Wait what … why is this thread open again I thought Misha closed it until there is another WIP shot 😏

1 Like

I think the look fine. If you look at prior photos of the 777 nothing looks wrong. I think it’s just the angle.

I think they’re fine here. Also wasn’t this closed?

15 Likes

Not one to speculate but a lot of beta testers seem to be using the 737 quite a lot

Credit: IF instagram story

25 Likes

ThEy SoUnD uNrEaLiStIc

Now if you excuse me, I shall start running from all the realism police.

6 Likes

I know that Infinite Flight doesn’t give out dates but is there a general time frame of when they’re releasing this? factually based not guessing

This Spring ^^^^^^^^ (if everything goes as planned)

5 Likes

Where did this photo come from?

1 Like

It came from here!

1 Like

It says on the post itself.

5 Likes

Ah I appear to be blind.

2 Likes

Spring ends May 20th. So it should be here in the next 12 days.

What world are you in? It ends June 20. If you are in the northern hemisphere.

4 Likes

Nope it ends in June actually

3 Likes

Oh boi I just searched it up because I had no clue and that’s what it said

1 Like

I don‘t know but can someone please answer my question :) what was the reason to open this thread again ? (I mean it‘s cool that it‘s open but some minutes ago it was closed as most of you know)

2 Likes

Must of looked at the wrong thing

1 Like

Because there was an addition picture released.

3 Likes