Update 20.1 Development Thread - Rolling Out Now!

I’m curious to see what versions they decide to do. I’m really hoping for the Freighter version so bad!

12 Likes

I don’t think they adding more 777s it’s just rework

4 Likes

Freighter Version…? I thought we already had the 777F, Cargo/Freighter variant of the 777. As far as I know, it’s already in IF and has multiple liveries to go along with it.

4 Likes

We already have the freighter version within IF. Could be neat if it gets more liveries.

6 Likes

Ana and FedEx Panda 777F baby

13 Likes

I could not be happier as I am now knowing that the B777 will be reworked, because in addition to being a fan of Boeing the B777 is my favorite aircraft, 90% of my IF flights are made with Boeing aircraft and 70% is with the B777, I can not wait to see the final result, although the A350 is not on the list (or have an earlier date) is one of the aircraft I like too.

in relation to B777, what I really want to see is (my opinion):

• cockpit lights
  • pilots in the cockpit
  • cockpit in 3D (I do not know if this is part of the project and I do not know if I’m right in saying 3D, it does not matter, what I want to see the B777 like A-10)
  • flexible wings
  • internal camera in passenger cabin equal to CRx
  • and light to illuminate the company logo (on the vertical stabilizer)
  • Inclined tires like they really are in real life
  • surprise from the developers
    Lastly I want some livery that is missing.

I’m going to confess that while I was doing this list I saw how hard it’s going to be and it’s going to take a long time, so I’m willing to accept the time it will take for the B777 to be perfect if I’ve forgotten something , I’ll consider this surprise from the developers.
and thank you developer for the hard work that you do, have a good day.

40 Likes

I hope the wing is completely remade as the wingtip is not very good at the moment

13 Likes

Anyone know when they will finish 777 rework

7 Likes

Nobody knows, all we know is it will be after the X-Cub and the A350 are complete

11 Likes

Like in a fair long time time I would say

5 Likes

Next year, probably first quarter 2020

6 Likes

Don’t give random infos please

6 Likes

it’t likely as it will take a year for the A350 to be finalized and then a couple of months with the 777. I think it’s a good estimation of time

4 Likes

So we can’t talk about the 777? Post anything about so this topic also isn’t about the 777? A little weird I don’t get it what else are we suppose to talk about ? Then we just gonna wait every few days to get pics from instagram and post em here

4 Likes

I never said you couldn’t. I’m saying its clogging the thread, because, when a teaser is posted, nobody could find it under the amount of, “This livery is so nice! We can’t forget this livery!” and it’s just not actively contributing to any part of the discussion.

2 Likes

This is for the Development of the 777

8 Likes

We already have the freighter version so I would not be surprised if it came with it

5 Likes

Very pleasant surprise !

😍

61 Likes

Wow! Looks to be they are already going somewhat at a fast pace!

12 Likes

PIA Livery?
777-300ER and 777-200ER
Whole wing needs to be remade
Need the full flex please
Thankyou

5 Likes